Chapter 16. The Hell

Start from the beginning

"You guys shouldn't have come, even with this number there is no way we can win this" Izuku stated. "Well even so we can buy the others some time and make sure you stay alive with us." Alice said while Dawn nodded. "You are the reason the 2 of us are still living today, so there is no way we will give you up" Dawn added.

"And we are your friends" Mirio said while everyone nodded inclueding Aizawa. "You saved us and others so many times, we owe you so much, but we also care" Aizawa said. "thanks you guys" Izuku said smiling. "I will hold the front, please back me up with long ranged moves, Aizawa please watch carefully and if you see a dangerous quirk let me know and erase it please" he stated while charging. "Right!" they all shouted.

Izuku charged in and took on alot of villains, Mirio joined him since he could make other slip through him, Nejire, Bakugo and Todoroki were using long ranged moves to back them up, Alice defeated all who managed to slip through and Aizawa instructed them for dangerous quirks.

Suddenly Izuku had a bad feeling and turned around, He saw there were villains holding Alice off while charging for Dawn with a sword made from a quirk. Alice managed to free herself from the villains and jumped infront of Dawn to safe her, Izuku saw it all happen and before he knew it he was standing there aswell. But he had no time to block or use his quick and was cut from his left shoulder down to his right hip.

He quickly punched the villain in the gut before falling to his knee's. "Izuku! are you okay?" Alice and Dawn asked in unison. "I'll manage, Dawn please heal my wounds as much as you can" he asked and so she did. The others made a circkel around Izuku and Dawn to protect them, while Bakugo, Nejire and Todoroki kept using long ranged moves.

Dawn healed Izuku enough to stop the bleeding but she couldn't completely heal him as he had so many wounds on his body. "Izuku please rest a bit," Dawn said. "No i can still go on" he stated and now used his quirk to shoot energy shockwaves towards the enemies by kicking and punching towards them.

The hero's aswell as the Villains all stopped at the moment a big screen went on and Showed Tomura. "Good day everyone, As you all know Tartaros has been Destroyed which made all the big shot villains escape, most people now should be on the run i guess, and you hero's are fighting to protect them. Such a waste" He said.

"You face a desperate situation, we already killed the New Number 1 Endeavor, aswell as some other strong pro's, But i found a way to make your life's a true hell and show you more despair." Tomura said taking the hand off his face showing his face for the first time, "This is specially for you though, Izuku, since as you can see i am still alive, But i have to pay you back for what you did and give the others some despair. I hope you enjoy" Tomura smirked while showing a chair.

"It can't be" Everyone's eyes went wide. "Is that!?" Aizawa shouted. "As you can see we managed to capture your former symbol of peace, now let me show you how that pillar of hope crumbles to dust!" he said, at that moment Villains started Attack All might's skinny body, Dabi shot some flames at him while Magna threw his weapon at All might crashing into him, Twice and Toga ran inbetween attacks to also land some cuts on him. "Stop..."

The villains continued Attacking All might. "I said stop..."

Tomura walked towards the beaten All might, grabbed his neck with 4 fingers lifted him up. "do you all like the show so far? I hope you do it will get even better as i will literally make your pillar crumble" he laughed.

Tomura grabbed All might's arm which slowly crumbled away almost to his shoulder before Toga cutted it off, he then did the same to his other arm which was then cutted off by Spinner. "I said stop!" Izuku shouted. Then Tomura placed his hand flat on All might's chest which killed the symbol of peace.