Jamaica Jamaica

Yn Pov

We all got on the plane and flew to Miami. Our next stop was to Jamaica. We got on the plane and took our seats.

Michelle : I can't wait til we get to Jamaica cause Jesus know I need this.

Yn : This flight shouldn't even take long.

I was sitting next to Ray who was looking down at his phone. Michelle and Prod was across next to us. Somebody walked past our seat looked familiar.

Michelle : Is that Roc.

Yn : No it can't be

He turned around. It was Roc fat nose self.

Yn : Shit

Michelle : Jerry jerry jerry.

Yn : Michelle why ?

Michelle : Why not this is gonna be better than a soap opera. Oh shit he's with Ray ex.

Yn : So what about her?

Michelle : Freshman year he was in love with that girl throughout 6 to 9th grade and when she had to move away he was so heart broken over her.

Yn : But she's then and I'm now so she shouldn't matter.

After the plane ride was over we got off the plane and went to get our bags.

Luna : Finally were here.

Prince : We got here in six hours.

I looked at my phone it was 2:45 pm.

We went towards the front of the airport and saw our airport transfers. They led us to the car. And took us to the rental home.

Driver : Welcome to Amazing Grace Villa.

We got our bags and went inside. Of course Roc and his new girlfriend was with him but me and Ray didn't really wanted to say hi.

Prince : This is awkward.

Ray : That it is

Roc : Hi Yn hi Ray

Yn : Hi

Ray : Hi

Taylor : Hello Rayan long time no see.

Ray : Yeah its been a long time.

Taylor : Hi And you must be his?

Yn : His wife Yn

The private Butler gave us a tour in the house. Every room was nice with their own bathroom.

Taylor : Money well spent. So who gets the masters.

Luna rolled her eyes. Michelle looked at her like she was crazy and I looked at her like she was stupid.

Taylor : Well by the looks on y'all faces not me and Roc.

Prince : Yeah we all played poker and Ray won so Yn and Ray got the masters. Michelle and Prod got to second biggest and we got the twin bed room. But we can push them together.

Luna : Okay bae just know were never going to Vegas

We went to our rooms and unpack some of our stuff.

Ray : Bae

Yn : Yes

Ray : Play nice with Taylor get to know her.

Yn : Okay I'll make peace.