𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀

╔═══════════════╗

╔═══════════════╗

   ❝What's life without a little magic, am I right?❞

╚═══════════════╝

ANY TECHNOLOGY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED ENOUGH LOOKS LIKE MAGIC, and you see, that is the clue to understanding the mystical arts...it is a science, a technology, a way to better the world or to destroy it completely. Magic is a blessing and it is a curse at the same time. With the light also comes the darkness. Ask Clara Jarrett. She knows all too well. Look at the man who calls himself the Doctor; the incident to capture him is burned on her mind. 

But Clara is not just a magician sitting at home, she's Lumière, founding member of the Justice League and a long time ally of Bruce Wayne. They were acquainted in college, meeting in a biology class that she had reluctantly taken, seeing as she wanted to become a photographer. But Bruce had been a great friend and she remembered him all her life, even after she moved back to Ann Arbor. Now, they're friends (somewhat) again as members of the League.

There's a big problem in front of the heroes right now. In Metropolis, Gotham and Washington, D.C., violent murders are committed by people who think their victims are demonic creatures before they are stopped by members of the Justice League. The League concludes that magic is the source of the crimes, but Batman is skeptical. But after his possession by Deadman in Wayne Manor, he and Clara journey to see Zatanna Zatarra and ask her about the man who might be able to help out.

On a journey to hunt down John Constantine and with mysterious demonic happenings all across the country, Clara Jarrett has her job cut out for her. The only thing left for her to do now is to fight and not accidentally unleash the fury of a thousand suns, the old family spell. You know, just your usual blessing from the goddess of magic.

╔═══════════════╗

❝The criminally insane don't need magic to do the wrong thing

❝The criminally insane don't need magic to do the wrong thing.❞

╚═══════════════╝

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

IT'S FINALLY HEREE!!!

I am literally so excited about this fic!!! It's been in the works for a few months now and I'm so proud of this plot. It is based on the animated movie Justice League Dark, which you should definitely check out. There will be references to the Nolan Batman trilogy, but largely, this will be an AU set before and during the movie. Clara and Bruce already have my whole heart. Like I'd die for both of them in an instant.

I really hope you enjoy reading Clara and Bruce's story! 

Dedicated to starscolliiide who has constantly heard me ramble about this fic! 

WARNINGS: SWEARING, VIOLENCE, SLIGHT GORE, CERTAIN CHARACTERS BEING ASSHOLES ETC.

DISCLAIMER: ONLY CLARA AND HER PLOT BELONG TO ME. EVERYTHING ELSE IS RIGHTFULLY OWNED BY DC COMICS.

 EVERYTHING ELSE IS RIGHTFULLY OWNED BY DC COMICS