Blessed Child!

A few hours ago, while talking on the phone with my friend Jennie, I found out that she adopted a little boy named Tyler. The last time I visited her, he was only 3 years old and very cute. Now he is five and I already miss him. I felt bad for not taking him, but now want to have him in my family. Jennie told me this in the morning when I woke up after my huge party. The guest who arrived were already at their homes, only Pham, Riley, Mali, Fabien, Kasper and Dimitri and my little brothers.

I could not believe my ears what I was hearing from Jennie, she told me so many things that were wrong with Tyler, but I knew it wasn't true. He is a very sweet child and everyone in my family will adore him. So I decided to take matters into my own hands and go pick him up.

"Jennie, I will be right there to pick up Tyler and will be more than happy to take him off your hands." I called out into receiver.

"Sounds good, we'll be waiting." She replied and hung up the phone.

I was over excited about taking Tyler to my family; he will be my little brother. I was already dressed wearing black jeans, emerald t-shirt and purple jacket with red boots. The house was silent and not a single sound was heard. I decided to sneak out of my own house, but Dimitri caught me downstairs. His face was looked very worried and concerning.

"Hi there, great party yesterday, it was so amazing; although, I did not get to spend any time with you. I feel terrible." Dimitri.

"That's alright, we will have plenty of time, the party was a success, today we have a lot of cleaning up to do, but from what I am looking at right now. Something tells me that someone cleaned up everything yesterday. Any ideas on that?" I asked in surprise.

"Nope, I was still sleeping, did not hear a thing, I have something to tell you, urgent news. It turns out that that something has happened back home and I have to fly back to see what happened. I am guessing, Christian is with Lia, but its alright, I can handle it, once I track this situation down.

"What happened, you look very worried?" I asked taking his hand.

"I was talking to my mother yesterday and she told me the most shocking news. Did you know that Sam was adopted into my family and I am only finding out about this now, plus mother tells me that Sam disappered to track down her real mother. How crazy is that. I am guessing Sam explained everything in one single letter that my mom recited to me over the phone. I was shocked, I nearly fell off the bed. It turns out that she has been given away at birth, but then question strikes me; how can she possibly remember that, she was just a baby. Anyways, she is gone to find her mother, but she did not say where? Do you know?" Worried Dimitri.

"How should I know, you should know. Is there anyone she has been talking to before she left?" I asked in concern.

"Now that you mention it, yes she has. His name is Damon and she talking to him in her head, I sometimes sat with her in our home library helping her with homework. She always has trouble with it, but me and Damon always helped her. I remember now my mom told me that Sam told her, that their meeting was forbidden by our father Victor/Jay. I am not sure why. I guess, he wanted to protect her. Another question, how does my father know Damon?" Dimitri thought.

"Maybe they have met before. Probably did. I haven't met your sister yet, even if she is not your sister. Don't worry, you'll find her. I was on my way out myself, are you heading out now?" I reasured him.

"Ah yes, but I don't know where she could be. Do you know where she could be? Maybe you know where Damon lives?" He asked wondering.

"I do know, Damon and Stefan his brother live in a small town of Mystic Falls, located in a state of Georgia. It is a very nice little town, I have heard lots about it. All you have to do is take a train from Phantom City and all the way to Tavuda City and then drive from there to Mystic Falls. Once you get there, ask for the Salvatore brothers and that's how you will find Sam. Wish you luck, I wish I could go, sounds like a fun adventure. Maybe, I can come and keep you company, but I have to pick someone first. What do you say?" I explained.