Chapitre 7:Sudden Arrival!

The train ride was fantastic with movie, popcorn and sleep most of the ride. Nurishment was not a problem for Sam she had stash with her at all times. The only things that worried her the most is what will happen if Damon sees her. It was not forbiden to travel, but it was for some reason forbidden to be close to the one she wanted to spend time with. If only DC could let her.

"Say, what one to do when getting closer to the place you are heading to? Is it safe to be with the one you have been talking all for years? Please let me and I promise to be good." Sam.

"Sam, it is not for me to decide, you have to understand that if he captures you, there will be no turning back. Stay safe." Voice.

"I will, the book tells me about some interesting things, I was wondering if I can find out more?" Sam.

"Oh Sam, my dearest Sam, always the determined one, always wanted to learn; when you were little you use to ask the one question I always had trouble answering. Why? Now, it is my duty as a protecter of yours to answer you this. If the voice calls, you should answer, but not all the time, don't be to eager to things. Be caucious. I am always by your side." Sam's father.

"I understand." Sam.

                    The twilight sky occupied the sky with little stars appearing for the first time today. Sam looke up and the image of the one she wants, appeared on the sky itself. So beautiful, so clear and genuine. Sam packed all her stuff into her backpack bag and went to the compartment where her Lamborgini stood all shiny.

                     The train stopped minutes before 11pm; Sam had an hour to get to her destination. She unloaded the car, following the other cars and sped to the highway of Mistic Falls. The highway was called: Falls Expressway Highway that ran from Tavuda City to Mystic Falls. Sam gave herself a mirrow check and with acceleration speed up to 150; she sped.

                     Passing the eternal forest with thick trees, passing the landscapes of the Mystic River running its way through the rocks with fish inside; Sam was getting close to to her visual house destination. She was not expected, it was supposed to be a surprise; she reached the house in the deep forest with all its century design and style.

                   Parked the Lamborgini beside the black Cameo Z10 and sat in the car breathing deeply. Sam jumped to the back seats, curled up with blanket over her falling asleep instantly. Her mission might have been to be here at 12 noon, but her instincts were a bit diminished by the tiresome lack of sleep.

                   The next day, Sam woke up with a casual ajolt and ringing in her ears. She sat up in the upright position and looked out the window. Suddenly she forgot if she locked all the doors and she did, last night remembering the whole scene.

"What a night?" Sam said to herself casually and openied the door. It was a beautiful morning, the time was around 7pm, but the chirping of the birds put an alarming choire just three hours ago.

                   Sam was by the door in minutes, a burning sensation in her throat, but she ignored it and continued standing there. On the other side of the door Stefan was expecting Elena to come over to go to school together, but Elena was running late and Stefan decided to take the morning to irritate his brother.

"So, I hear rummers of mysterious happening in Mystic Falls, know of any lately? Something about voices, or was it you talking to yourself. You know, I have ears." Stefan smiling with paper in his hand.

"Stop being such a drama queen and I was not talking to myself, who I was talking to is none of your business. Excuse me, there's someone at the door. Unlike you brother, I have higher senses. Now move, before I make you move." Damon.

"Don't trouble yourself brother, I will get that for you. After all, I am the first one to be expecting Elena." Stefan.

Damon gaves him a serious glance and turns to the bookcase trying to choose a book to read. Stefan opens the door with a casual hand gesture. Expression on his face is casual, a big surprised and little shocked.

"Hello there, are you need of any assistance. Suddenly you do not look so good." Stefan.

"I know...exactly...how I...look."Sam suddenly grabs her face in shock.

"What have I done? What have I done? I must have outran the cheetah, the lion and Giraffe. Quick, tell me where I am!" Sam asked panicked.

Without a turn Damon was suddenly answering all the questions. He knew that choosing a book will not be that easy, because he already knew...

"You are in Mystic Falls at the Boarding House. Stefan is my yonger sibling brother and you are Sam. I think I am going to be sick. Nope, still standing. Please, come on in, we have so much to discuss. There is a desk near the coach, an arm chair and the lamp, occupy that, I will be right there, shortly. Stefan, step aside and let her in, do not be rude." Spoke Damon in a sudden growl, scaring himself a little.

"Thank you, I though I was lost, but now I found...I escaped from my house yesterday. The last thing I remember, was my brother Adrain drilling: "Holidays are coming! Holidays are coming!"

Sam, took a seat by the table in the armchair, but before she could park, Damon wooshed himself to her side sat down and placed Sam on her lap; holding her in a protective hug and rocking her gently.

              Stefan stood dumbstrack by the lightnight, but then the door opened once again and Elena stood with her bag over her shoulders. She gave him a surprised kiss on the cheak and Stefan looked at her.

"Hi, should I be asking what Damon is doing?" Elena

"Hi! At this moment, I would not even ask, because not many people know what goes on with Damon. I am sure there is a logical explaination to all of this. The stranger appearing on the door step, sharing a seat with Damon and a Lamborgini parked behind you next to Damon's Cameo. Ready?" Stefan.

"I did not notice any Lamborgini's, oh wait, that burgandy on? Does it belong to the stranger in your house. I am confused, Stefan, people don't just appear from mid air and cars especially; which by the way is a very nice one. I am not in Danger right?" Elena.

"You are safe as it is, this is Damon's territory, what ever it is, he will be dealing with it. Of course Mystic Falls is a small town, but Damon knows how to keep things secret. Don't tell anyone alright?" Stefan.

"You...have my word. Something to think about, you know me."

"Elena, I think I mean it. Stay out it, Damon is territorial when it come to his posessions. Please, promise me, plus, I have a surprise for you?" Stefan.

"I will let it go, what surprise? Shall I close my eyes." Elena.

"No need, I took the liberty of delivering it to you home, is that alright? Jeremy was very welcoming this morning. Ok lets go. Ladies first?" Stefan.

"Thank you. I shall would like to know what it is." Elena.

"School first, presents later, besides, I don't want to spoil the surprise. Kiss me." Stefan.

"Always, I love you!" Elena.

"I love you too, Elena Gilbert." Stefan.

Together they drove to school, leaving the boarding house door open, Damon wooshed to close it moment after. In the dim light; him and Sam sat resting for the day.