Chapitre 10:Broken Spell!

"What do we have here, Sam, how why did you not return home? It is dangerous to walk around Mystic Falls at night, even if you are half-vampire." Damon.

"I have an unfinished business here, I have all the right, I am going to the woods, weather you like it or not." Sam.

"I tried to stop her, she is stubborn, but to tell you the truth, I did promise. Sam was goin to tell me something important, but then she decided for me and Elena to find out for ourselves." Stefan.

Damon's eyes glittered with anger. Sam was always so honest with him and now she was keeping secrets from him.

"I don't understand, we use to be to tell each other everything. I told you stuff, I haven't told Stefan even, because it was that personal. Is there something you told Stefan and Elena that I don't even know about?" Damon.

"Maybe. Damon, its all too complicated right now. I have to go. If you really want to know, I can show you both. I know you will hate me for it, but at least I will be honest about it. I was wondering if we can go back to Mystic Grill, order some food and talk." Sam.

"Sure, let go. " Damon.

Stefan, Sam and Damon walked back to Mystic Grill sat at the table that Sam was sitting at before in a booth and ordered some food. The place was still packed and lots of students were about socializing with each other.

 "This food is really good, the fries and chicken. I like it here in Mystic Falls, even though I haven't seen a lot of it. I will explore it at some point. Question, what can you tell me about Katherine?" Sam

Both Damon and Stefan looked at each not believing what they were hearing. Damon was the one to answer. Stefan sat sat still listening.

"Why do you want to know? She is selfish vampire and doesn't care about anyone. Plus, we have sealed her in a cave underneath the Fells Church and that's where she belongs. Why? is she any of an importance to you?" Damon.

Sam began to sob uncontrollably, then she burst into tears and ran out of the Mystic Grill. Stefan smaked his brother on head.

"Way to go Damon, you had to be so selfish, Sam obviously is sensitive on the subject and I tried so hard to keep her away from that place; looks like she really wants to go there. Sometimes, you can be very abnoxious." Stefan stood up and ran after Sam outside.

He spotted a Lamborgini parked at Mystic Grill. Sam sat inside crying her eyes out and keeping all the doors locked except for one open window at her side. Stefan stood beside her feeling sorry for the little angel, his brother crossed the line this time.

"Sam, if I may say speak. Katherine is still alive and if you want I can show you where the cave is located. She might be very week, still in human form the last time I saw her. How would you like me to take you? I did promise, didn't I, its ok that you did not tell me. Do you trust me?" Stefan.

Sam was still crying rubbing her eyes with a sleeve, she looked up at Stefan and knew that he will keep his promise. She could see such honesty in his eyes.

"I guess, but if you trick me, I will never forgive you. Get in, I am sure its a long drive." Sam responded and opened the passanger door.

"I will not trick you, I promise." Stefan.

Inside Mystic Grill, Damon sat beating himself up for saying selfish things about Katherine, he knew that there was a spell that kept vampires sealed in the cave and that's exactly how Katherine got stuck there. He needed Bonnie to break the spell, but it was another matter to convince her, because she hates Katherine left and right. He spotted her playing pool with Jeremy, Elena's brother. They were both laughing and having lots of fun. When Bonnie looked Damon's way, he waved her to his table. Bonnie responded and approached.

"Yes Damon, what do you want?" Bonnie.

"I need you to do something for me, its very urgent and important." Damon.

"Haven't I done enough for you? You know I should be payed for this, witch caft doesn't come cheap and easy." Bonnie.

"I will pay you if you want, but this is the last time I will ask for a favor. I know what you will say, but I need you to break the spell in front of the cave where Katherine is. The reason I am asking is because my very best friend needs to go inside and do something really special. I want to help her out. My friend means a lot to me and I want to do something special for her, to make her happy, this is a matter of great importance. Help me out and I will do anything you ask, anything." Begged Damon.

Bonnie already scared from the words Damon spoke. They sealed Katherine in the cave so she could not hurt anybody, now he wanted her to bring Katherine back out, so she can hunt on everyone.

"Wow, you drive a hard bargain. How do I know that she does not come after us all. Elena fears, her , I fear her, everyone is afraid of her. Oh yes I forgot, except for you and Damon." Bonnie.

It was a long silence between them, that spell was not one of the easy ones and took lots of energy out her, but she already knew how to control it. She could do it from any place, as long as she had the materials she needed.

"I will do it, but then after this is over. Maybe we can stay friends, if Katherine does not come after us all. We'll see. Give me some time to prepare." Bonnie.

"Thank you this means a lot to me." Damon.

Bonnie brought her book of spells and found the one she was looking for. In her mind she began to recite the spell:

"In cave where Katherine is staying,

Unseal yourself and please don't fail,

She who lays deep down inside,

Should not harm a single humankind.

There, the spell is broken, now I must return to my game." Bonnie.

"Wait, how do I know you did not trick me?" Damon.

"I recited the spell in front of you didn't I? Once you get there, you will see." Bonnie responded and walked back to Jeremy.

Jeremy gave her a surprised look.

"What was that all about?" Jeremy.

"Some unsettled business, shall we continue, or you want to go home?" Bonnie.

"Let's head home, I want to check if Elena is safe. Come, I'll drive you home or you can stay over if you want." Jeremy.

"Sure lets go, we'll decide on the way." Bonnie.