Chapter 2

Oh, Hell's fire!! bless me, so I won't feel inclined to burn this place to the ground.

"Three more hours brother then you are free to live..." and meet our mate, That Part Gareth didn't say but it was apparent, Leonard rubbed his hand across his chest, still not even a single reply.

Why Sy had to go and cut off their mind-link?

Leonard's brow frowned did he really succeed in upsetting him mate? He must have. 

His sister must have noticed his track of mind, as she calmly placed a hand on his shoulder "Calm Your heart brother, we knew this bond won't be easy on anyone. and we also agreed to give Our mate to make her own choices."

"Also, " Atlas charmed in, " How much our heart desires Our Mate's, we agreed to respect Sy's Position in the living realm..... 

Leonard glanced at his younger Sister, with a nod of understanding he looked at the people now feeling the court. Yes, he had heard and listened to this lame excuses a million times and he agrees with them too. Knowing his siblings they are repeating the word for themself than for him. but he can't deny their words are calming him and keeping him glued to the seat.

But.

While his sibling his worrying about him making a scenario and leave the ceremony. Leonard his worrying over his Mate's Health. for some unknown reasons which he can't explain, he is feeling a little agitated. Like something or someone most likely his mate is not safe. Yes, Leonard knew his mate is powerful and can deal with anything that thrown in her way, hell he had seen his mate in a fight. And he cannot be more thankful to the Almighty for gifting them with a mate Furious then a Hell Fire and soft heart as a new petal. 

Their mate is one of a kind.

So why is he feeling like-

"Your Highness, " 

Leonard looked up to see his General was kneeling to his side, Leonard was so lost to his thought he didn't realize when the broad man arrived. composing himself Leonard commanded, "Rise..!"

One hand over his right shoulder, the General stood. " The Woods are ready. "

Leonard looked over in the middle of Court and sure enough, a Large amount of Wood staged up in a big pile as People gathered around it, waiting for the Royal fire to lite the wood. Leonard stood up with the grace of a High Prince, with permission-giving by his father, He raised his right hand in the air palm up, articulating a ball of silver fire ad aiming it towards the wood.

The Stack of wood burned like a pile of leave and not wood, the flame was higher enough almost touching the height of trees.

Leonard Bowed is head with respect to the Hellfire, then went back to his throne. right next to his Father.

The High King patted his shoulder as the High Queen gave a Proud Smile.

Lighting up the New Fire is a big Ceremony, one should feel proud to take a part in the ceremony but for Leonard's Already distracted mind, he could care less. 

"Halfway there Brother." Gareth consoled Him with their Mindlink, sharing a common mindset since birth and now sharing a mate. They all knew the feeling.

If it was In Leonard's hand he would never leave his mate alone. But he also knew how vital his particular Ceremony is, and How important their presence is After all this is the Blood Moon and for any Dark realm born a Blood-moon is like a birthday or a new year. on this festival, every ghost and demon who had redeemed their souls and ready to move on will be welcomed in heaven. For Such Soul's a Question would be laid out, To either start a new life in Heaven or to be born again.