Chapter one.

Cali POV.

I'm sitting on the floor and I have no idea where I am. It's pitch dark and I am cold. My head feels heavy. It hurts. Why can't I move my hands? Wait I am tied up. Why am I here?

The last thing I remember was being at a party. I was with Delilah and the boys. Is this a prank? "Delilah?" I say softly but there is no response. I try to stand but I can't. I'm tied. Why I'm I tied? What's going on? Why I'm I here? Did I get caught for underage drinking? My mom will kill me.

"Yeah she's in there. No she doesn't know. Yes I'm sure. I won't let her go I promise. No. Okay I will make sure she doesn't see my face. I understand." I hear someone's voice. It seems like it's coming from the next room because I can barely hear it. My heart is racing. Who is that? What does he mean by that? Why are they keeping me here ?

The person keeps on talking. I try my best to hear what he's saying but my heart and my thoughts are louder than his voice. "Delilah?" I whisper hoping that she was next to me but no one is answering. I have this thing that happens when I am really scared or stressed. My hands get numb and crumple up and that's what's happening now. This means that I can't really use my hands for anything. It's useless and I hate it.

"Yes boss. I gotchu. You can trust me with this." The person says. What in the world is going on? I am freaking out. I try to look around for anything. A light or something but nothing. It's pitch dark. Is he going to kill me ? Will he rape me? I don't want to die. Where is Delilah ? I know I shouldn't be worried about that but what if something bad happened to her? She's my best friend. Is she hurt ? Just the thought and the fear of it makes me shiver and tear up. Is my life really over ?

I hear footsteps. It's getting close. Should I pretend to be unconscious? I don't know what to expect. The door opens slowly and I see a man's figure. My vision is blurry. He walks towards me. He has something on his hands. I can't see what it is but it's long. He gets closer and I can hear my heart beat. Faster and louder. He's getting closer and all I do is watch. I want to say something but suddenly I can't speak. My voice is gone. What's happening to me? He looks at me and before I do anything, something hits me on the head. My head feels heavy all of a sudden. I can hear a loud ring in my ears. My vision gets blurry and everything gets dark.

||
Hey guys. First chapter. Nervous to post this. What do you guys think ?