1.3 | The Mystery of the boy with blue eyes (Final Part)

Start from the beginning

'It is horrifying. How could someone think of doing it?' said a shaken Abhay.

Madhav was silent all the way they reached the house. The house looked even more deserted. The burnt walls displayed a horrifying art. The windows were open. Glass pieces were shattered all around. They moved past the 'Do not enter' symbol. Madhav unlocked the door.

A pungent odour filled the house. It was a strong odour. They covered their noses with their handkerchiefs and moved ahead. The air around them was cold. The walls looked darker than the last time, thought Madhav. Abhay could sense that he had been in this place earlier. 'I have been in this place earlier. The rooms on the first floor are the rooms for the children.' Madhav agreed to it. Nowadays, it did not come as a surprise for Madhav when Abhay told stuff which was never mentioned to him.

Abhay described the events he had seen. As he mentioned about a lady, Madhav was suspicious. But he decided to hear it out completely. After that, Madhav shared his experience in the attic. He informed Abhay that the mysterious boy he saw in the attic was Raghu. 'Did you also see Raghu in this attic?' enquired Madhav.

'No, I never got a chance to see inside of the attic. I saw him in the room upstairs?' informed Abhay.

'But I am still confused why was Raghu addressing himself in your first vision?' Madhav asked him in confusion.

'Maybe he was giving me the indication about himself? But if that is the case, I think Raghu is not missing, he is already dead.' informed Abhay.

His mobile rang. It was Vipul calling. Abhay had messaged him to meet him here. 'Yes, Vipul. Have you reached?'

With it, Vipul joined them. Abhay filled him with all the details. 'Let's check the attic once again and sir, I think now as you have ruled out the option of this being a fire accident, a full house swipe should be done. Isn't it?' said Vipul.

'You are right, but most importantly, I should have the outhouse and the entire backyard checked.' informed Madhav.

With it, Madhav called the force to come to the spot while Abhay and Vipul moved inside the attic.

Episode 13

Madhav stayed outside, waiting for the team to come. He was checking the backyard for any clues.

The attic was dark. Both of them moved in different directions. The flashlight of both the mobiles were on. They heard a small creaking sound. They turned around and saw each other in front of each other. They were startled but moved again in their directions. Vipul reached a corner where the sack was lying. He bent down to see it when he saw a pair of feet covered in dust and blood. He looked upon and fell on seeing the boy with the blue eyes. His face was now half burnt, half-covered with dirt and blood. 'Abhay.' he shouted. Suddenly both their flashes stopped working. They could hear a loud cry inside the attic.

'Vipul... Vipul.' shouted Abhay. There was no response. The cry echoed all over. Abhay started to run on the other side of the corner. He found Vipul lying on the floor. He was trembling. 'Vipul... Vipul, can you listen to me?' There was no response. The feet appeared again. It moved slowly towards Abhay. The blue eyes shone in the darkness. Abhay could feel the air around him turn cold. He felt a cold hand touching his neck. He sat without moving around. The hand moved around his neck for some time. The half-burnt face came near him and whispered, 'Dead... all dead.' Suddenly at that time, Madhav opened the door, and a ray of light fell on Abhay and Vipul. Abhay looked around, and he saw no one. Abhay and Madhav looked at each other. They knew it.

They brought Vipul outside and sprinkled water on him. As he came to senses, he trembled as he spoke, 'I saw a... a boy. He... He...'

'We know, Vipul. We have also seen him. I also had the same experience when I saw him for the first time.' informed Madhav.