"Hungry?"

"Nah." Was his short answer.

Jaime sighed. "Bruno, what do you want from me? I'm trying my hardest with you, and you're making it difficult."

He chuckled sadly. "I lost my wife, J. I'm not exactly happy. You can't just expect me to be happy."

"I'm not expecting that from you, B. I just... I just want my brother back. I know you're hurting and you miss Kallie, and I know it'll take a while for you to act like yourself again, and I understand. I really do, Bruno. I'm just stuck on what to do with you."

Bruno remained quiet for a second before answering. "Can you bring me my wife back?"

"Bruno—"

"There's nothing you can do for me, Jaime. I get that you want to help but it's beyond you. I just..." He sighed. "Just let me keep my kids."

"I will." Jaime answered quietly.

Bruno sat up so quickly that he saw black spots.

"Shit.." He mumbled, holding his head.

"You ok?"

"I'm..." He took a deep breath, his head clearing up a bit. "I'm fine. You're letting me keep them?"

"I was talking to Tahiti a few minutes ago. I told her.. well almost everything. She talked to dad about it and said that it was better for everyone if we kept you guys together." She shook her head. "I don't even know what I was thinking, trying to break you guys apart like that. It really isn't my right, and I'm sorry." She looked up at Bruno. "When I walked into that house and I saw the blood and... and the rope I just thought of all the shit that could've happened if I didn't make it in time." Her eyes watered a bit. "I would've lost my little brother and it scared me."

Bruno felt himself soften a little. "I'm sorry Jaime. I didn't mean to scare you like that."

She placed her hand on his. "You got nothing to apologize for."

He nods. "I'm going home, then?"

Jaime sighs. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about. You'll still be staying here with the kids. We talked to the kids and they don't mind sharing a room."

Bruno looks at her, confused.

"Look, we just wanna keep an eye on you, that's all.  Until you're finished therapy."

He nods slowly. "Ok."

Jaime looks at him, surprised. "Really?"

"I don't really have a choice." He said with a small smile. The first smile she had seen in a while. She leaned over and hugged him.

"Daddy? Auntie Jaime? What's going on?" A small voice said. They both looked towards the door to see Kalea standing there.

"Hugging my little brother. Do you wanna join?" Jaime said.

Kalea didn't even need time to think, she quickly ran over to them and wrapped her tiny hands around her father. Bruno smiled and kissed her forehead.