Chapter 3||The forest

Just wanna remind yalls that this takes place in the second season👉😌👉

Mason stayed asleep until he felt smoke croud his breathing. He coughed a bit as he was awaken.

He was faced with red cloth. Ban?

"Yeah?" He asked.

Mason lifted his head to catch the ruby eyes of the fox sin.

"Where are we?" I asked, "and why are you giving me a piggy back ride??"

Ban looked at him a bit confused.

"You dont remember?''

Mason sighed understanding what happened, "i mustve forgot.."

King and ban shared a look for a moment before looking into the fog once again.

Jericho ran over to grab bans hand.

"I dont remember giving you permission to grab onto my arm."

"Shut up you jerk! I dont want to get separated!" She said with fiery blush, "at this rate we cant even take a step forward."

"Calm down we are fine." Ban said blantly.

The fog then cleared up revealing a beatiful forest with a large sprouting tree. Mason sensed a crazy amount or magic.

"What is this place..?" Jericho asked bewildered.

"The fairy kings forest I presume?" Mason piped in lifting his head so it was directly next to bans.

Ban hummed in agreement.

"What you've been here before?" Ban asked nonchalantly giving mason a side glance.

"Maybe.." mason said with a tired sigh.

That confused ban even more and he was going to question it but let it go.

King smiled with tears in his eyes, "I thought the first was gone.. but it's still alive!" He wiped his tears.

Mason gave him a soft smile.

"Ah jeez I want a piggy back ride too!" Jericho grunted crossing her arms.

"No, why dont you ark king so you can go on his pillow thingy." Ban said without sparing her a glance and clutched mason closer.

"Its chastiefol you idiot.." king sighed angrily at the ruined moment. He then turned to jericho who gave him hopeful eyes.

"No..." king said squinting his eyes with a glare.

"What??!" Jericho wines, "I have been walking over 20 miles following you guys."

"No one asked you to follow us." Mason said wittingly.

Ban chuckled a bit before walking forward twords the forest.

Jericho didnt know what to say but huffed in defeat. King grinned in triumph floating on his giant pillow as the girl walked.

As they entered the forest mason could not help but admire its beauty.

Three fairies with wings unlike king came greeting a so called fairy king from the sky. Mason assumed they were talking about king.

When king flew up to greet them excitedly their expressions quickly changed.

"What are you doing here harlequin?!" One said angrily.

"Get out of here you traitor!"

Kings smile slowly fell as three fairies passed him towards our group.