chapter one|| Meet the sins

There was a village close by. Maybe i can get something to eat? I started walking twords the entrance of the village. Toast and eggs sound great right now... i groaned out of hunger. Unfortunately about a month ago when I fell asleep I unfortunately forgot where i was heading... What a coincidence! Guess thats in the past now right.. i sighed. If Elise didnt say everything in riddles i would understand where to go..

As i roamed the town fishing for a place tk get breakfast i could tell many people were staring at me. I sighed lightly. Do these people have anything better to do?

Where to eat.. where to eat..

'Oh that place looks it..' i thought looking up a hill to a small cabin thing. Ehh itll have to do, kinda looks like a tavern.

○•○•○•○•○•○•○
Third person

In a place called the boar hat was filled with 6 of the seven deadly sins. Elizabeth was serving customers, meliodas was being a pervert, halk was yelling at meliodas, gowther was talking with merlin, king was talking to a giant diana through the window. But ban he looked confused and fusterated, but was cooking for the costumers the rest of the sins had noticed bans mood and decided to not talk about it.

Though they werent the only beings in there the place consists of the usual townsfolk who attends. Rarely are there ever new comers, so when the door opened revealing a new face ofcourse everyone was in shock. But out of everyone ban looked the most surprised. A short blonde boy with horns and cute sheep ears strolled in with a staff at hand. Usually humans would be here other than the sins but this boy did not look fully human. The slim boy kept quiet and calm clearly noticing all the figures around him looking at him. He sat in the only empty seat infront of where meliodas bartending, infront of where ban was cooking. The boy clenched onto the stuffed sheep in his arms.

"H-hello.." right as the boy said that the costumers started talking again but mostly about him. The boy obviously looked uncomfortable but ignored the stares.

"Hello customer!" Meliodas grinned his usual smile. "What can i get for you?"

The boy flinched by his enthusiasm.

"Um well, do you have any food here?"

"Uh huh, what can i get for you."

"Do you have toast with eggs? How much would that be?" He asked in a tired tone.

"Hmm that would be about (random price)" meliodas spoke.

The blonde boy sighed, "Oh... i dont have enough for that.. ill take my leave thank you for your time.

Just ss the boy was about to get up ban quickly interfered.

"On the house." Ban said to the blonde boy in a dull voice.

The boys eyes narrowed, "no its ok, i have to get a job for money anyway.."

"We do need another waitress, you could be our first male waitress!" Meliodas grinned.

Halk then corrected, "im sure its called a waitor meliodas. And what is your name newbie? Mines is halk and these two are meliodas and ban."

"Mason." He answered the talking pig. Bans eyes widened at the name but he stayed silent. "And this is Hitsuji.." he pointed to the stuffed animal at hand.

"Alrighty then mason, Hitsuji, i here by declare you our new male waitress!" Meliodas said loudly before saying, "your a guy right?"

"wait your hiring me?" The blonde asked surprised.

Ban and meliodas nodded.

Mason smiled for the first time, "thank you!"

Meliodas was quiet for a moment examining mason.