Epilogue

After a year...

Omkara went to Rudra's room.

OMKARA:Rudra,where is your sister?

RUDRA:She just made a hot coffee for me.Drinking my sister's hot coffee during rainy morning is so nice.You know that?

OMKARA:But where is she?

RUDRA:She must be in the rain.

OMKARA:Oh!I should not miss that beautiful sight.I love Gauri in rain.

He ran out.He saw Gauri enjoying herself being in wet.

He held her from back.

They shared a passionate eye lock

They shared a passionate eye lock.She broke the eye lock and ran away.

Omkara smiled.

Slowly he walked to their room.Gauri was in the bathroom taking a shower.

After some time Gauri came out of the bath room in the bath suit.She looked sizzling.

Omkara caressed her wet hair strands.

He looked at her deeply:I just love it.

She blushed.

Suddenly he pulled her close to him.Their eyes drowned in each other.

Their wet bodies rubbed each other softly

Their love was sweet and passionate.

Omkara said looking at her eyes deeply:Happy wedding anniversary my sweet wife.

She blushed looking at him:Happy wedding anniversary to you too my loving husband.

They smiled.

Flash back...

Rudra:Gauri behen...I have the responsibility to settle down my sister.For you,I have found the best man you can ever get .My best friend Omkara.Won't you accept him?

Gauri looked at Omkara emotionally.They both were in tears.

Omkara:Please Gauri..stay back for us.Rudra needs you as a sister.If not for me please stay here at least for Rudra.