Chapter 3: A Date With You

Depuis le début

Lucy's P.O.V.

He asked me to go put on a kimono?!? What's that about??? I donno...I just went with it. Part of my final surprise...hmm... I wondered what that meant as I dug for my kimono.

"Ah ha!! Found it!! Since he wants me to wear this, I might as well get all fancy. It's a date, isn't it? I pinned my hair up into a pair of pony tails and finished my make-up. I quickly slipped into my black flats and walked out the door. Natsu was facing the other way when I came out,

"Okay...I'm ready, so what are we doing??" I giggled. He turned quickly to face me. His face froze into an astonished look. "What?" I blushed.

Natsu's P.O.V.

I turned around when I heard her voice. When I did...I saw the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I couldn't speak, I just stared in amazement. She was so beautiful with her hair that way...with her kimono...with her makeup...but to top it all off, her smile. Her smile is so bright that you could probably see it from the other side of the world!

It always made my day. Today however, she had smiled so many times that I'm sure all of the world has seen it by now.

"What?" She blushed a bit as she kept her radiant smile. I finally gathered the courage to speak.

"Its-Its just- your so beautiful..." At that, she blushed even more. She shook her head a bit and walked down the stairs of her house.

"So, where are you gonna take me?" she skipped toward me and linked her arm in into mine. Blushed creeped up my cheeks.

"You'll see!" I winked. I pulled a blindfold out of my pocket and smiled at her, playfully. "You gotta wear this for this surprise! Do you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you, Natsu, but I really don't wanna wear that!" she wined. I laughed and stared into her deep brown eyes.

"Then you will ruin the surprise!" I showed her my puppy eyes and she melted, like always.

"Fine!!"

"Yesss" I tied the blindfold around her head and began to direct her toward the festival. When we got there, I slipped the blindfold off,

Lucy's P.O.V.

I had been blindfolded for ages now. I was getting tired of seeing black. I'd much rather see Natsu's face. Finally, he stopped pushing me and took off the blindfold.

"Finally Natsu-" I realized what was in front of me...a festaval! He took me to one of the most romantic places we could come to! "Wow, Natsu!! it's beautiful!"

Natsu's P.O.V.

Her eyes lit up, her smile widened,

"Wow, Natsu!!!!! It's amazing!!!" she turned to face me, smiling like a child at Christmas. She grabbed my hand and dragged me behind her. "Wow!! Natsu, look!" she pointed at a gate key stand. "Can we look in there? Please?!?!" she begged.

"Whatever you want." I smiled.

"Hurry up, Natsu!" she giggled.

~after a few booths~

Lucy gasped.

"Natsu! Look!" she pointed at some booth that was jam-packed with couples. "Lets go see what their selling!!"

"Okay."

"Oh my gosh, Natsu! Their couple necklaces!" she freaked out.

"Yup they are..." I remarked, slowly.

"Well...now that we're a couple...wanna get some?" I blushed at that word...couple...

"Oh...Okay...sounds good."