"Alcohol, I don't know, Come fast," I said.

"I am coming, Talk to me, tell me how far are the symptoms," he said.

"Rashes, feet are swollen, I can feel my face getting swollen even now, you are the only person on speed dial, Raghav everything hurts," I said crying and begging him to come fast.

"Shout for someone, I am almost there Vana, hang on," he said.

"Soundproof rooms," I said.

He kept talking to me trying to distract me from pain. It felt like hours of agony before he came.

"Holy shit" I heard Maanav say and thought why is he here. I don't want anyone here I only want Raghav and Ma.

"Nirvana, Can you open your eyes?" Raghav asked.

"Hurts" I groaned.

"What hurts Vana?" he asked.

"Head, Please, lights..." I said.

"She has a migraine, switch off the damn lights" he shouted at someone I don't know who.

"I will give you epinephrine... Where is it?" He asked.

"Inject, cupboard," I said hoping that he understood my mindless blabbering.

I think he understood as I heard my cupboard door opening. After sometime itching reduced a bit.

"How did this happen, Vana? I know you are not so careless" Raghav asked.

"I don't know, I didn't drink anything, I swear Raghav," I said hoping he would understand.

"I know, shh... rest...ambulance is on the way," he said.

"Someone spiked her drink, I need to know how much alcohol is in her system" Raghav asked.

"Was it any of you, Please if you did, just say how much did you spike her drink, She will die if we don't know that immediately, we have already wasted too much time." Raghav pleaded and i could make out he was close to crying.

"One shot of vodka in a glass of orange juice," Karan said guilt lasing his voice.

"Thank you," Raghav said indifferently.

"Ambulance is here," Akhila said with urgency in her voice.

"Can you walk?" Raghav asked.

"I don't think so," I said.

"I can help," Karan when he noticed Raghav lifting me.

"You have helped enough," Raghav said in a very hard tone.

"Will she be alright?" I heard Karthi asking.

"I hope so champ," Raghav said.

"Call Nirvana's sister and tell her to come to the hospital immediately," Raghav said.

"I will do that" Maanav said.

"Her sister only" Raghav iterated stressing that they call only Gyan so that she can break the news to my parents slowly.

Then the ambulance took off. I was very drowsy and only heard Raghav answering the questions. I think I slept because when I woke up I heard Gyan.

"Gyan," I said.

"I am here, Do you need something?" Gyan asked.

"Water," I said as I had a sour throat. I drank the water.

"How are ma and pa?" I asked looking at her.

"I didn't tell them yet, I wanted you to wake up," She said with tears in her eyes.

"It's okay Gyan, I am okay," I said hugging her.

"I am not sending you back to that house, How dare they?" She said her sadness turning in to anger.

"Where is Raghav?" I asked.

"Shaan called, he is talking to him, mainly calming him down." She said.

"Has he threatened to come back yet?" I asked jokingly.

"That is the first thing he said after we informed him of your condition," Gyan said.

"I will talk to him, ask Raghav to come inside," I said.

He came inside and I talked to Shaan and told him not to come and that I was okay and asked him how was his work. We talked for some time which was mainly me convincing him not to take an emergency leave and come back from his posting in Nicobar. After he was convinced I cut the call.

"Gyan, go home and take a nap and tell ma and pa," I said.

"But.."

"But nothing, Go home, Raghav you also, Drop her, sleep there only in Shaan and your room," I said.

"Come Gyan, She will not listen," Raghav said.

"But, Raghav bhayya..." She started.

"Gyan I will sleep anyways, You will not achieve anything by sitting here," I said.

After they were convinced, they left the hospital and went home.

A/N: 

Well, there you have the chapter reception. 

As usual, please do vote and drop a comment.