"Where is the third musketeer? I have been searching for him." Sir asked.

"Oh, He is in army sir, He is been sent to a new regiment so he could not be here," I said.

"Oh that's wonderful, he was always an in the moment type of guy." Sir said.

"Yes sir, Army suits him, except we have to suffer here every time they say he is on a mission to help the wounded soldiers."

"Yes, That is there, Come meet me some time nirvana," he said.

"Yes sir, all three of us will come together," I said.

"Are you close to him?" Karan asked.

"Yes, very, Practically our personal mentor in college," I said 

"Oh," Karan said frowning.

"Is there a problem?" I asked noticing his frown.

"No," Karan said making a blank face.

"Okay," I said.

Then we spoke to many of my colleagues and Karan's friends. Then it was time for dinner. We sat down for dinner and everyone was giving speeches of their own and Raghav had taken upon himself to embarrass me in front of everyone. Karan came back and gave me a glass of juice.

I thought it was nice of him to remember my alcohol allergy and get me a glass of juice instead. I gave him a smile and thanked him profusely. We finished our dinner and it was almost 9:30 and almost all the guests were gone when Sonali signaled the DJ to start the music.

We were all dancing and jumping enjoying overall. I danced with my interns, parents. Raghav, Gyan and me were doing our own created steps which were hilarious. I started getting breathless so all three of us went to the juice stand.

"Thank you so much for this," I said.

"It's okay, Don't mention it," Gyan said.

"It's been months I have met some of them," I said.

"I know professor was so happy when I gave him the card," Raghav said.

"It was so nice to see him again, I told him that all three of us will go meet him," I said.

"We surely should," Raghav said.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you snuffling? Are you crying?" Gyan asked concerned.

"No, I think I am coming down with a cold," I said.

"Shall we go back?" Raghav asked.

Instead of answering we just pulled him on the dance floor and this time we danced with Maanav and his cousins. It was 11:00 when we left the hall and I bid bye to everyone.

We were sitting at the back and Karthi was in-between us sleeping on my lap. The jewelry was heavy and was giving me an itchy feeling. I just wanted to go home and sleep. We reached home I made Karthi sleep in his room and I bid Karan goodnight and went to change.

I changed and went to sleep. I suddenly woke up from sleep with a headache and I turned on the light to see my hands were covered with rashes and my feet were swollen.

I could not move, I could not walk, Rooms were soundproof no one could hear even if I shouted. I knew these symptoms and if I was not admitted to the hospital immediately I could die. Somehow I had consumed alcohol.

I had to call someone:- Parents would panic so no other option Raghav.

"Hello" he replied groggily.

"Raghav, Help," I said almost reduced to tears.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He said immediately on alert knowing that I must be in very much need to ask someone else for help.