Chapter 2

Midoriya's POV

"Dude!" Kirishima grabbed Bakugo. I couldn't stand and felt as if you was going to throw
up, that hit to the stomach hurt as if I was stabbed. I turned my head and saw a two colored hair male. Todoroki, he was running towards me. "Midoriya!"
Todoroki looked panicked and as he got closer I could tell he was bleeding from his leg.
"Todoroki!" I yelled in shock that he got hurt so badly. I hadn't even been gone that long! Kacchan turned his head and look even more angry.
"The hell are you?!"
I managed to stand up some just to get to Todoroki. He started to fall forward on to me and passed out. "Huh?!" Kacchan just looked confused.
I grabbed the pouch that was around my waist and pulled out a rag like cloth, and began to wrap his leg. Kacchan and Kirishima both jumped in front of us as I look up I see a group of people running at us. The two ran to protect us since we were both technically injured.
Before I knew it I was being picked up by Kacchan!? Kirishima picked up Todoroki and the they both ran with Todo and I.
Things started to go black and the last thing I heard was Kacchan yelling.
I woke up in a humongous room confused. Where was I? Todoroki was awake also now and was sitting at the side of the bed. "Are you okay Midoriya?"
"I'm fine, what happened..?" I looked around the room and saw nothing interesting, to me at least. "I'm not to sure myself you would have to ask Bakugo or Kirishima, would you like me to get them?" Todo noticed me looking around "We're at the palace, not to sure how.."
I was dumbfounded.

Sorry, where I am it is getting late and I have school tomorrow 😅.