Chapter 7

Izuku, Shoto, Iida, and Uraraka all went down traveling over the town to find an Inn. The party wasn't until 21:00 (9 pm) so they had time, as it was only 18:45 (6:45) .
They found a cheap Inn near the edge of the town. They still didn't have a lot of money as, the robbers from the beginning took their money.
"Ya know, this isn't so bad. I mean this Inn, and we still have our clothes!" Uraraka always looked at the bright side when it came to money. She never had lots growing up so not having money in her pocket 24/7 didn't bother her. "Thanks Uraraka, Ya know you can always brighten a gloomy room." Midoriya always appreciated her cheerfulness. "I can't stay long, I promised an old friend I'd meet up before the party so if you guys don't mind, I'm going to head out." Midoriya waved goodbye and ran off still hiding in his cloak towards the castle.
Izuku couldn't just go through the castle doors so he had to scale the wall. As if that's not sketchy at all. He climbed up the wall trying his best not to fall, he climbed through the balcony that he hoped connected to the room he woke up in. Luckily it was, but now he had to find Bakugou or Kirishima.
He snuck through the door and into the Hall and immediately ran into Kirishima. "Oh hey man! You're here early.. Baku-bro just went into town to pick up his outfit. He told me to stay behind and get ready." "Oh hey Kirishima, yeah Kacchan told be to be early for an outfit, not sure why to much."
"Oh yeah! He told be about that, it's actually in my room- c'mon, you're probably gonna have to wash up first though. The bathhouse is just down the hall."

I am so sorry for not updating. My phone is really trashy and had no space but wouldn't let me delete anything so it wouldn't let me update. Also sorry today's update is short.. :< it's spring break for me and I haven't been feeling well. I need to remember to update more