Mikoto:.....

-Meanwhile-

Twice: I'm really pumped!

In another concealed room, Jin Bubaigawara and Juurou begins his fight with Sir Nighteye and orders the Rappa clone to attack.

Juurou: I'm not...

Sir Nighteye easily predicts the clone's movements, evades them and kicks the clone onto the floor. The clone grazes Sir Nighteye.

In response, Sir Nighteye throws an item called a Hypermass Seal at the Rappa clone which smashes it into a wall, which surprises Twice and Juurour along with the Police Force members.

Sir Nighteye explains that when it comes to close combat and prediction he is quite fast, but what he did not predict was the League of Villains teaming up with the Shie Hassaikai.

Juurou used his quirk to summon his guns before shooting.

As the Rappa clone dissolves, Twice blames the yakuza for being useless. While Twice rants, Sir Nighteye throws another Hypermass Seal at Twice, which rips off a part of Twice's mask.

Twice: Ahhhhhhhh?!

Juurou: Twice!!!

Twice runs away as Joi Irinaka forms a wall between Twice, Juurou, and Sir Nighteye.

Juurou helped Twice off the ground while he was holding himself.

Juurou: Twice... It's going to be okay... don't worry...

Twice:....

Twice then complains to Mimic for nearly crushing him with the formed wall.

Twice: I can feel myself splitting....

As Twice begins struggling with splitting apart due to his mask tearing. Himiko and Niko appeared next to them and Toga approaches him and covers up the torn up part of his mask with a bandage, which helps him stay together.

Niko:...

Juurou:....

Toga: Don't worry...He's alright...

The boys took a breath of relief as Twice is thankful towards her for helping him while she remarks that they were just doing their best to help the yakuza and finds them to be mean.

Mimic feels insulted by Himiko, Niko, Juurou, and Twice's friendship.

Toga feels sympathetic towards Twice for trying his hardest in correcting his mistakes, understanding his pain in causing Magne's death and trying to take responsibility.

Juurou was the same way when he saw how empty Niko looked over Shiromi's death.

Niko: This is all their fault...

Toga: Yep...I hate them...

Himiko berates the Shie Hassaikai for making Twice's hard work in correcting his mistakes pointless and unrewarding by being terrible allies; this statement strikes a cord in Mimic.

They remembered when they first got there...

-Flashback-

Chisaki wants them to obey his orders and his first order being them to explain their Quirks in order to facilitate better coordination. Himiko says she would considers telling Chisaki about her Quirk when push comes to shove since she is still bitter about Magne's death. Niko was the same with Shiromi and said he didn't feel like telling them anything.

Mimic yells at four vulalisn to answer Chisaki's question. Twice refuses to obey his order but suddenly he tells the Shie Hassaikai about his Double Quirk and its particulars.