「 Chapter One 」

ANNOUNCEMENT!

This Chapter one has been restarted again and im very sorry if I had deleted the chapter it was an accident! The problem of the conflict was stressful..So I will remake this again!

----------------------------------------------‐--------
                       "Prologue"

It all started way back before when I was a senior highschool..It was the first year of my life getting to the high level. I was really a troublemaker before I met him...

The name is Gabbie Parker by the way, 16½ years old and the first top female troublemaker in my school; Even though I make small mistakes...

"Mrs. Parker! Are you daydreamin' again at my class!?"

Mr. Yungi exclaimed,He was my teacher since junior highschool and yet He might be strict but he has a sweet side of him.

"N-no,Mr.Yungi. I was only thinking about e-exams." I stuttered hesitantly while he looked in my eyes.

"I'm very sorry. But your lying and I have to send you to the office for 15 minutes straight, Now."

Great, detention again. Things like this is very annoying and irritating when it comes to Mr. Yungi.

"Mrs. Ji-ol! Can you show me the office again please?"

Mrs. Ji-ol, my teacher who tutors me once a week daily, and she always led me to the office at the time I needed the most..

"Huh,detention again. When will you ever be cautious with your attitude and daydreaming? This is the third time you've been sent to the office."

"...Not sure but can you just show me the way?"

"To the left corner of the hallway."

"Thank you, Mrs. Ji-ol!"

After my detention had passed, I saw my younger sister crossing her hands across her waist. Her face was doubtly upset of course.

"Unnie! What is wrong with you. You've been sent to the office again!"

"Chill, I cross my heart to promise I won't do it again. It's just a small mistake.."

"Mistake you may say..Eomma will be upset if your going to tell her."

"Not to worry." I hugged her neck while walking in the hallway to my other class. Not to mention, Suggi was really a matured girl.

"Ow,Really? Class AI is already here you just past it!"

"Oh,Right. Well see you at the gate."

《At Class》

"Hey,Kyunha. Can I borrow some led,please?"

"Yeah, Sure! Anything for my bestie ^_^"

"Thanks.."

"By the way, Did ypu installed the app I told you yesterday?"

Shoot! I forgot to download that app. How could I be so forgetful, Well I mean she told me to install the app but I guess not.