Motel calenfornia (chapter 6)

"Andrea, Andrea. wake up" I hear as someone shakes my shoulder. I open my eyes just a Lyle bit to see Boyd, I make a ugly face as I star at him. He smiles and laughs, he grabs my hand and try's to pull me off the seat, I grown.

"Andrea where at a hotel, get up already"he says in frustration. I look at him with pleading eyes. Erode I start talking.

"Carry me" I dragged out like a 3 year old. He sighs and picks me up bridal way, as we make our way off the bus, I could here heavy breathing coming from behind us, I look to see its Isaac, with hated in his eyes. He should know me and Boyd are bffs. I rolled my eyes , we got off the bus to see coach yelling at everyone.m

"Keep your hand to your little demon self"he yelled out loud looking at me and Boyd. I look to see Boyd rolling his eyes as he carries me to my own room. He threw me to my bed and closed the door. I stared at the ceiling, I heard a voice but it was quiet.

"Andrea, Andrea" the familiar voice says, I loo up to see my mother Kate.

"Your caused this, my death" she yelled. tears started to form in my eyes.

"mom peter hale did" i stated as a tears slipped out. she started to laugh then vanished. Next i saw my dad, Derek.

"you caused me this death, to fall off the building" he yelled even louder then kate did. He comes closer to me.

"now feel the ralf of your friends dieing" he whispered. Everything turns back.

~No one pov~

At the motel, Stiles and Scott lie on their respective beds in their room discussing possible suspects for the Scarifies.

Stiles " what about Derek, who was on my original list twice, and also Harris, who could be massing or sacrificing people

. Scott is skeptical and asks " what if it's someone at school, like when we had no clue about Matt Daehler being the Kanima's master".

Stiles sits up quickly" actually I knew called that from the start, but no one took me seriously". Scott is mollified, he stares at Stiles with a blank face. Soon he rolls his eyes and smirks.

" who else is on your list." Scott asked.

Stiles lists "Cora, since even Derek doesn't really know her anymore now that she's been mysteriously gone for six years and she's a Hale, Also Deaton because i find the "Obi-Wan" thing suspicion , somehow knows everything about what where dealing with"

a that's lost on Scott because he still hasn't seen the Star Wars films. Stiles's then states "lastly Lydia and Andrea, remember how she was completely controlled by Peter in the past. maybe she is controlled to sacrifice and Andrea, she is dereks daughter and there is something fishy about her that I can't seem the trust". they looked at each other before their was a knock on the door, Stiles gowned and got up, when he opened the door Andrea stood there. She looked up at Stiles.

"Andrea" Scott yelled as he went up to her. Her eyes traveled to Scott, she looked down then back up,

"death, she creating death, to be stonger, A teacher is next. She, she" Andrea whispered. Scott and Stiles looked at her with wide eye, Stiles was about to say somthing but Andrea ran down the hall to fast for anyone to catch. Stiles ran down the hall but landed out side.

when Stiles left, Scott went to the bathroom and saw Scott his eyes flash red, he steps back and they turn gold. Stiles runs downstairs totry to find Andrea but found the vending machine and sees Boyd already there. Stiles walked up to boyd, although he ignores Stiles's prescence. Boyd's crackers get stuck, and Stiles offers to help, but Boyd just punches through the glass and takes his food before walking away. Stiles is caught off-guard, but he takes the free food that the broken machine is now offering. He looks around to see no Andrea.

Lydia tells Allison about the suicides. this would mean that 4.95 suicides happen every year. . Lydia realizes that she just heard a couple commit suicide by shooting each other. She and Allison go to the next room, but there's no lights on. The room is empty, and it seems like it's being renovated. They find a construction light, and Lydia tells Allison more about what she heard. Allison insists that she believes Lydia, and Lydia sees two screaming figures in the wood paneling.

Isaac wakes up in his room and calls for Boyd, who's not there. He tries to go back to sleep, but he hears something. It's his dad, talking about the production project. Isaac responds, and he begins to have a conversation with his dad's voice, probably a repeat of something that happened when Isaac was younger. Isaac begins to become more and more troubled. Eventually his dad's voice tells him to get in the freezer, and Isaac hides under the covers, now triggered into a flashback.

Stiles, Lydia, and Allison talk about what they've discovered. Lydia thinks it's the motel causing so many suicides and pulls a Bible out of the room'sstand next to the bed In it, Stiles finds several newspaper clippings about suicides in that very room next door to the room with the 2 couples death. They go back to the room next door and now it's locked.

"That wasnt locked before, whats going on" Stiles asked. The 2 girls shrugged their shoulders and turned around.They plan to leave, but then they hear the rotary saw turn on. They opened the door to see Ethan have a rotary in his hands.

"ohh, my stop him" Lydia yells.

Ethan has it and is bringing it to his stomach. Stiles fights him while Lydia unplugs it. Ethan simply unsheathes his claws and Stiles dives at him again. They both stumble into the heater, and suddenly Ethan snaps out of it. He stumbles out of the room.

~ Andreas pov~

I hear everything that they are saying, all about the list of suspect and I im on it, my so called friends, yea right. If they where they wouldn't be judging me.

I walk up on the roof with gasoline and a lighter. I pour gasoline off the building and throw the lighter down. A huge fire was erupted and I was ready to jump in..... And know one will stop me.

As I was about to jump all the emotions about Derek's death and Isaac liking Alison had come back 10 Times harder. I sob loudly as I was on the edge of the building. Why do everyone I care about die, dad, mom, granpa. Why do I always feel betrayed, stiles, Scott, Allison, and isaac. Maybe if I did I will feel nothing at all, and I won't feel rejected and maybe everyone will live. I made my chose. As my feet where about to fly in the arm a familiar voice has erupted the negative thoughts.

"Andrea" I turn around to see stiles, Scott, isaac, lydia, Boyd and Allison. They all looked worried but I know there lying.

"Why do u care"