Chapter 5 (part 1)

Hi peeps new UPADTE

After all of the alphas left Isaac came walking in. I was siting on the couch, Derek was talking to Isaac about not having enough room for his beta here. Isaac kept trying to find away to stay but Derek just kept saying the same thing. I feel bad about Isaac I want him here with me but Derek told me it was for his safety so I want him gone.

"Andrea do you want me gone" I heard Isaac called as he walked on front of me, I looked down to the ground.

"Isaac I really like you, you know that"

'Answer the question" he said in a growl.

"Isaac, I love you ok and with you here you can get hurt"

He just walked away leaving the building.

~~

After all of the commotion that happened with Cora and Boyd Scott told me that he found an arrow at school and brought it to Allison's apartment to confront her.

"At first she denies her involvement claiming it might have come from the archery team. I then points out that Beacon Hills High doesn't have an archery team and if they did they wouldn't use "military grade, armor piercing, titanium arrowheads".he tells me, of course he would looks up the arrow.

I warned Allison to stay away from the Alpha Pack because of their superhuman strength. then we started to flirt over the idea of who would win in fight between her and Me.In a spar . With my strength, I easily blocks her attacks"

"We almost kissed" he finished.

"You still have filling for her don't you" i said smiling.

"Yeaa" he said shyly.

"So Did you warn her about the Alpha twins were just playing with us at the school." He nodded

"I told her that I'm afraid and that she should be afraid of what the Alpha Pack might do"

"I'm afraid they will take the ones I love" I said looking at he ground.

"When I was leaving u ran into Deucalion"

"Really" I yelled

"Yea and he was creepy"

"Was he old"

"He was waiting for me, telling me that I should kill and alpha but I wasn't instersed, I will not sink to his level. Then he says that might change that a circumstance may arise where the only way to save one person is to kill another."

"Wow"

"That's not all He lives in the same building as the argents and he points out that the neighbors are surprisingly friendly. When I asks what he's after - he responds "I want to see what you're made of".

"That's a lot to take in"

"I just want you to be safe ok" he said softly and left.

~~

Later at Derek's loft.

Derek, peter, Boyd, Cora , and I where coming up with a plan to take the alpha pack down. Scott came running threw the door, he started talking bout the alphas house bit I already told them.

Derek says "we plan to attack tomorrow and that you are going with them. The Alphas live in the penthouse right above the Argent's apartment. We plans a preemptive strike to kill the Alphas first".

"Killing won't stop them it might just make it worst" Scott points out.Peter agrees with him but mocks Scott for being "blandly moral".

"Why do we need this kid" Cora said, I rolled my eyes.