22. All mine / All yours

Start from the beginning

I told myself and about to knock on the door but door flew open before I knock. And there stood maan ready to go?

"Your going?" I asked my voice came out low and little bit painful. He didn't reply. But I know he was going for the party.

I thought he wouldn't go at my request but I was wrong. My eyes started getting wet. I gulp and looked down at my cake which I was holding. A tear escaped my eyes.

I was about to turned but Maan held my hands which was holding that cake and I look up at him.

"I was going but...." I didn't let him finished and said.

"No Maan.. you.. can...g..go... Your friends is mo...more important than...m.me" my voice crack but I managed to say that. And about to turned but he didn't leave my hands.

"Maan..it's okay..."

"Can you please let me finish?" he cut me off and asked annoyingly. And I nodded. He sigh.

"Huh.! I was going but I haven't intend to go without asking you.. I was coming to your room to ask the reason why you stop me" he explained. And I felt relief.

"Oh" was all I said while he was staring at me curiously and I became nervous again

"So..?" He asked raising his eyebrows. I took a breath before saying something.

"Um..take this" I gave him cake and motioned him to go inside and he did.

I went inside after him and closed the door behind me. He placed cake on the small table and turned to look at me.

"So.. you wanted me to celebrate my birthday with you?" He asked and I nodded.

"But we could celebrate tomorrow... With our family" he stated. And I turned my back toward him.

"Uh.. sometimes and somethings only husband and wife can do...um...in... Pri...privacy" I said feeling shy and nervous.

"What are you implying hana? I already told you I don't understand ye gol gol baatein. Tell me clearly" he demanded impatiently.

"Uh..." I was about to say something but my eyes catch wall clock. And it showed 12:00am so I turned around and threw my around his neck.

"Happy birthday meri Jaan ( my love)" I whispered in his ear and felt him wrapping his arms around me.

"Thank you" he said. And I placed a kiss on his cheek before pulling back.

***************

Rahmaan's POV

I waited for hana to came with her surprised but she didn't came and it was 11:50. And my friends calling me continuesly. I was already ready to go but before going I wanted to go to hana's room to ask about her surprised. But when I opened the door I saw hana standing there with delicious looking cake. She looked different. She wore long robe and head scarf. Her face look pretty she wore make up with red lipstick. even she was covered head to toe but she looked beautiful and gorgeous.

"Your going" she asked looking hurt and I didn't reply. She was looking at me for few minutes and then look down at the cake and a single tear escaped her eyes. She was about to turned but I held her hands which with she was holding cake. She look up at me. I was saying but she cut me off and said my friends are more important than her. And honestly I don't know it was right or not cause now hana is not just a random girl or my temporary girlfriend or nor only my cousin she became something else but I don't know what. I couldn't see that look on her eyes which she was giving me right now. So i tell her that I haven't intend to go without asking her and her eyes lit up instantly but she didn't say anything.