Chapter I

I wake up in an alleyway that are In the slums of the city. I don't know how long I've been out for but my knee still hurts. I stand up and rub my injured knee. rubbing the bruise gives off a weird sense of pleasure and pain feeling. when I'm done I start walking out of the alley. I walk past the bar I was kicked out of, I flick off the bar tender that I catch giving me a dirty glare from the window, it's probably midday because no ones at the bar.

I walk down the street towards my apartment. a dirty grimy rundown apartment called Fairview Meadows. I go to the front desk and check in, a man I have never seen comes toward the desk and picks up his keys. The man has a backpack on and a pair of glasses.
The elevator is broken so i head to the stair case. The apartment complex has twenty floors in each of the three buildings, I head to my room on the fifth floor. The man at the front desk is right behind me. I wonder to my self what floor he's on, so i turn to him and ask him "Are you new here?" he does not pay any attention to me and opens the door to his floor. He lives on floor number four. Before I continue going up to my floor I notice that he has dropped something, a Pamphlet of Fairview Meadows. I go onto his floor. floor four is just as dirty and grimy as all the other floors here. I notice his back pack slipping through a door, room 15E. As I am about to knock on the door. I here an argument in a different language. Not English. then it grows calm and two last words are spoken, The words in a language I have never heard. Then I hear a loud BOOM!!! and rumbling.