Trans Ricky

Ricky has been a boy since middle school. None of his friends knew he was a girl, they always thought he was a boy. Ricky did hide it very well. His parents were the only ones to know and everyone thought he was a boy. He still had breasts, still had his period, but testosterone fixed everything else. His period was the worse, the doctors said they would stop but they had no idea when. He hated them so much, he just wished his body was just a boy.

Ricky had a boyfriend, E.J. He didn't even know and it was hard to hide it from him. He couldn't keep his binder on forever so he had to wear big t-shirts and make sure E.J. doesn't touch. It was still hard though cause E.J. wanted to do it, Ricky did too but he was scared E.J. would hate him if he found out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ricky was with E.J. and the two were cuddling. Ricky wanted to do it with E.J. bad but he couldn't. E.J. couldn't know. 

E.J. smirks to himself as he kisses Ricky's neck. "Baby, come on, let's do it," E.J. smiles. 

"E.J." Ricky chuckles as he looks at him. "Not yet," Ricky mumbles. 

"Aw come on, please," E.J. begs. Ricky just chuckles and lets E.J. kiss his neck. "Please," E.J. whines as he turns Ricky to face him. He kisses him and Ricky kisses back knowing he'd need to stop when things got heated. 

E.J. bites Ricky's lip and Ricky moans quietly. Ricky moves closer to E.J. and E.J. smirks. "You so wanna do this," E.J. mumbles as he moves one of his hands to Ricky's crotch. He squeezes but got confused when he felt nothing. "Ricky, where your penis?" E.J. asks. 

Ricky's eyes widen and he jumps off E.J. quickly. "I-I," Ricky stutters tears falling down his face. "I-I'm sorry," Ricky mumbles quickly trying to run off to the bathroom. 

"Ricky," E.J. says grabbing Ricky's wrist. 

"S-Stop," Ricky yells trying to getaway. 

"Hey, I'm sorry if I went too far," E.J. says. "Just, you seemed fine earlier, is it cause, you have a small one, cause I don't care at all," E.J. goes on and on until Ricky had enough. 

"Cause I'm a fucking girl," Ricky yells pulling away from E.J. Ricky hugged himself and he falls to his knees as he sobs. 

"R-Ricky," E.J. mumbles moving to the floor with him. 

"I-I'm trapped in a girl's body," Ricky mumbles keeping his head down. 

E.J. caresses Ricky's cheek and makes him look at him. "Hey, you're fine, why didn't you tell me sooner," E.J. mumbles. 

"C-Cause I t-thought you'd hate him," Ricky sobs. 

E.J. watches him and wipes a tear from his cheek. "I'd never hate you," E.J. says and quickly pulls Ricky into a hug. Ricky hugged back and he sobbed into E.J.'s chest. "I don't care if your a girl or a boy, or nobody, Ricky I love you for you," E.J. whispers kissing Ricky's head. 

Ricky looks up at E.J. and smiles a little. "R-Really?" Ricky asks. "Yeah really," E.J. smiles. The two kiss again and then end up cuddling on the bed again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HALFWAY THROUGH THIS I THOUGHT WHY NOT MAKE A BUNCH OF THINGS INSTEAD OF HAVING MULTIPLE CHAPTERS ABOUT THIS AND MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT. SO HAVE FUN WITH THE NEXT ONE.

RICKY'S PERIOD. 

Ricky period was weird, it wasn't a long week thing, it would be like at least 4 days. Sometimes he wouldn't get it cause of his testosterone, but other times he would. When he did, they only lastest at least 4 days. One of those days were always terrible. Today was one of those days.