RJ is loud

The whole friend group came over to Ricky's house one day and Ricky's dad let them all in. "Have fun guys, Ricky's upstairs with E.J. you guys can up, don't do something I wouldn't," Ricky's dad says as he leaves.

Nini waves and smiles. "Should we just wait for them in the living room?" Nini asks.

Everyone ended up in Ricky's living and everyone was everywhere. Nini and Gina were on the couch, Ashlyn was on the floor with Big red next to her, and Carlos was laying on the floor his head on Seb's lap. "Should someone go get them?" Gina asks.

"Yeah probably," Ashlyn says and stands up. She was about to go upstairs until everyone heard a moan. "Oh god, are they," Ashlyn mumbles her eyes widening.

"OH GOD YES E.J. HARDER COME ON!!!" Ricky screamed.

Ashlyn ran back over to the living room and sat next to Big Red again.

"Don't they think Ricky's dad is still here?" Carlos asks.

"They could have heard the front door," Gina smirks.

The group heard many moans and lots of banging. Let's just say everyone was horrified.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My dad's left, come on," Ricky says and quickly runs to E.J. with a smirk.

"Someone's eager," E.J. smirks.

"Shut up and fuck me before everyone gets here," Ricky whines and quickly kisses E.J.

"Alright alright," E.J. laughs and kisses back.

Ricky's arms quickly wrapped around E.J.'s neck and E.J. picked up Ricky. Ricky wrapped his legs around E.J.'s waist and moaned as E.J. bit his lip.

"Just fuck me on the wall, hurry," Ricky whines as he pulls away.

E.J. just rolls his eyes and chuckles. "Needy much," E.J. teases.

"Shut up," Ricky mumbles and kisses E.J.'s neck.
E.J. smiles softly and let's go of Ricky.

"Get naked and then I'll fuck you," E.J. says as he starts to take his shirt off. E.J. has never seen Ricky move so fast in his life as Ricky tore off his clothes. E.J. smirked softly and took his clothes off slowly just to tease Ricky.

"E.J. please hurry," Ricky whines.

E.J. quickly took all his clothes off and picked up Ricky. He slammed him on the wall and smirked softly as Ricky moaned loudly. "You want lube?" E.J. asks.  Ricky bit his lip and nodded softly. E.J. quickly grabbed the lube next to them and looked back at Ricky. "Prep?" E.J. asks. Ricky shakes his head and bites his lip. E.J. smirks and quickly lubed his cock up. He set the lube down and he slowly entered Ricky. Ricky moaned loudly and quickly gripped onto E.J.'s back.

"Faster," Ricky whimpers. E.J. complied and quickly went faster. Ricky moans grew louder and he looked up at the ceiling. E.J. soon enough was pounding into Ricky was drooling. "OH GOD YES E.J. HARDER," Ricky screamed. E.J. smirked softly and pounder harder. "Oh-oh god, E.J. mhhhh faster, GOD MAKE SURE I CAN'T WALK AFTER!!!" Ricky screamed and started leaving scratch marks on E.J.'s back as he moved into with E.J. "E.J." Ricky moaned loudly and E.J. smirked. E.J. started to leave hickeys on Ricky's neck and left a lot. He basically covered Ricky's neck and when he finished he was pleased. "I'm close E.J. please go faster," Ricky moaned. E.J. nodded and went faster.

"God you feel good Ricky," E.J. smirks and bites Ricky's neck again. Ricky moaned loudly and soon cummed. A little after E.J. pulled out and cummed as well. Ricky breathes heavily and bit his lip.