Chapter 5

"Suitors!marriage?!"

"Its for your own good y/n"

"And you think i will obediently do what you want and be happy with it?"

"You have no right to object this wedding"

"Father you never undestand me.if you will just listen."

"Theres nothing to listen to.go to your room.we re expecting them by late evening today"

I stared at him, iwant to say more but its useless because he never listen anyway.
I exited angrily ignoring all the eyes from everyone as i began the walk to my the room.

I was pacing in my room my eyes look over at the window.the sun looks like it will be setting soon.
Rage were still in me and unknowingly my feet drags me to the door.

I ran down the hallway and into the busy kitchen.through the kitchen backdoor i exited and i ran for the stable as soon as i m outside.

I got on my horse Scorpius.
"We're going somewhere as long as its not this place."

With that i leave the royal stable with Scorpius.All we need to do now is to past the castle gate.

"Out of all day,theres lot of guard at the gate today?!" I whispered yelled.

Oh right the Hwang's family is ought to be coming today and that thought make me furious.

Its now or never.

"Lets go Scorpius."with that me and scorpius dashed towards the gate passing and knocking down some guards that were shocked and tried to block us.

We managed to pass them and we continue our escape ignoring all the shouts behind us.

I keep going fast pace as tears flowing non-stop slowly blurring up my vision when Scorpius stops suddenly causing me to fall down from the sudden jerking "Scorpius!"

I stand up from that hurtful fall.Thats when i realized we're at the forest where childhood Jeffrey and me always play together.

"PRINCESS!"
"You go that way,we'll go this way."

My head turns at the sound of approaching guards.
"Scorpius, i might need you to help me confuse them.Go!" I patted Scorpius away and he ran another direction and so do i.

I saw an opening and run towards it.It was a cliff with a very steep end.
"We'll be dead to the king if we cant find her!"
I look behind me to see if they're nearby me with impact the wind combing my hair and some strands blocking my face.

I look down at the deep bottom.
Whats the purpose of living anyway when you cant even decide your life.

I m better off not exist anymore.

With that i close my eyes and i jumped.all i feel is this sufficating feeling

------

I woke up with heavy pants and breathing.

'its just a dream.'
my eyes scanned my room where sunlight can be seen reflecting around the room signalling its already morning.

I put my hands on my beating heart.
'but what was that about'.

I looked up when the door of my washroom open

"The bath is ready."

Johnny then walked to the window balcony and pulled the curtain allowing the sunlight to shine happily across the room.

"What a good morning.i might want to stop by the bakery today."

My ears perked up upon hearing it.
"Bakery?are there bakery nearby?"i asked.

"Not really.its at the downtown market."Johnny chuckled.

"Can i join you?"i ask putting clamping both my hands together.

"As you wish.But you might need to hurry.its better if we go there very early before the market get too busy."

"OK!"i answered and dashed to the washroom eager to go to the downtown,making johnny just shook his head chuckling at my silly self.

What if i saw him again today?

-----