:;)

Nejire looked over at Mirio, nodding. Nejire-Chan wasn't going down without a fight. He bit his lower lip, looking at her as he nodded. Mirio raced into a room, seeing it was a hall with a single room at the end. He heard a loud boom outside, guessing it was Nejire. Hopefully.

   The whimpers and moans of pain filled the hallway painted in white. Mirio gulped, walking into the room. What he saw made him freeze. In fear, concern, and most of all..anger.

There his boyfriend was, naked and on a table. He was currently being fucked by a tall man with purple scars on his face. Suneater was crying, whimpering as the tall villain slapped his cheek. Tamaki looked over, seeing Mirio. His eyes filled with hope. “M-Mirio!” He yelled, his voice shaky and broken. The villain smirked, knowing himself that he was about to get his ass beat. But, he wasn't going back to prison. The scarred male pulled out of Amajiki, blasting a large fire in the room that was a light blue.

    Mirio widens his eyes, running in and grabbing Tamaki as he raced outside of the fire. He didn't care for that villain..what mattered was the boy in his arms. That's was a heroes job is to do. And his job as his boyfriend. The tall male took his cape off, wrapping the shivering boy in his arms. He looked over at a metal table, seeing his blood in syringes. The blonde walked over, taking the three syringes and left that..hell hole.

                As the three returned to the dorms, Tamaki had just realized nobody had spoken the entire time. He was in quite alot of pain..and his eyes hurt..he was still naked but covered in Mirio's silky red cape. “I will take him to my dorm..Here..” Was the first words spoken from Mirio, slipping the syringes out and handing Nejire the three. She nodded, taking them as she walked away. The blonde took Amajiki into his own dorm room, locking the door between him as he walked to his bed, laying him down.

     Mirio looked away, not wanting to invade Tamaki's privacy. He searched through his closet, taking out one of his hoodies. He sighed as he saw Tamaki covering himself like a blanket with his cape. “Tama..I-Im so sorry..” He whispered, looking over at him. Mirio walked over to him, hugging him tightly. Amajiki hugged him back, trying not to cry anymore.

“M-Mirio..I-Its okay..” He whispered, softly smiling up at him. “I-Im j-just glad i-im with y-you..” He whispered as Mirio ruffled his hair.

   Mirio looked away and took the cape off of him, putting his hoodie onto his boyfriend. He looked back, seeing a happy Tamaki. They laid down and started to cuddle, erasing all the terror that the two and of course Nejire had went through two hours ago.