The friends

“I-I remember walking home..I needed to deliver chicken noodle soup to my grandmother..Thats the last thing I remember. Then I awoke in a..D-Dark room..” The periwinkle go started, her voice clogging up from the tears that dwelled down her cheeks. The tall blonde that paced back in forth noticed what the interrogation was doing to her.
“Hado, you don't need to tell us everything. We just want to know if your okay and what they did to you.” Togata said as he hesitantly looked over at the raven headed boy that the periwinkle friend was crying on.

   “I was tied t-to a chair...Th-They told me to shut up..” The girl said, trembling. Mirio walked over to the two, ruffling their hair. One smiled softly, the other ones crys cleared down.  “Hey, I'm not going to let anyone with criminal hands ever touch you agai-” The blonde started, but Nejire said something that cut him off and it made anger rage through him.

  “Mirio! They raped me!” She shouted. He felt as if the whole world froze. Why would they dare..

    “Tamaki..Stay here..” The tall male muttered as he turned to the door.  “Mirio T-Togata. I-Im not going to let you g-go after them alone! W-We stand T-together as the b-big three.” Amajiki tried to say, worried for the determined but angry male. “But Nejire-” He started, turning around to see Amajiki standing up along with the periwinkle girl slightly leaning on him.

“We stand T-together, Togata. L-Lets get dressed and G-Get them..” Nejire said, a small smile coming to her face. Mirio grinned, nodding. Together, they walked out of the hospital room and to the locker rooms that carried their hero costumes.

I pulled that tooth out