[4]My little brothers

Word Count: 719
3rd Person

Most nights (Y/N) met up with Sirius. It's been the same since his first year. They told each other everything. (Y/N) was shocked to find out Sirius met a girl who he fell head over heels of.

Now, normally Sirius would flirt with almost every girl who walked in a ten-meter radius of him. That was until Bluebell throne.

Bluebell Throne. Half-blood Gryffindor. She's a 5th year. The sorting hat insisted on placing her in Ravenclaw but she politely declined. She has a younger sister. Age eight. Her parents were very young when they had her.

No other information on her family.

He'd talk about her how James talks about Lily. Just less needy. A blush scattering his pale face when she was mentioned.

As October's end grew closer, the nights got significantly colder. Meaning, the two had to find a place indoors to meet. That just happened to be the Room of Requirements.

Your Pov

"So......Are you gonna ask your 'Precious Bluebell' to the Halloween formal?"

You smirk, nudging Sirius. His cheeks tinted pink.

"I don't know..Maybe...And I'm not as hopeless as James so don't call her that."

He huffed.

"Awhhh imagine! The two of you dancing the night away! Then you lean in and—"

Sirius pushed you off the sofa. The room was empty. Just a sofa in the centre. That's what you like about this room.

"Oww Siriusssss!"

You dragged out the 's'. His face had turned to a darker shade. The two of you talked a little longer. You stood up and stretched.

"Right my dear brother! I must be off back to the 'Snake Pit' as you like to call it."

You smile.

He laughed.

"Yeah, curfew is getting closer...
Hey Black?"

"Yes, Black?"

"I love you."

"Awhh my little brother loved mee!!"

You pulled him into a tight hug.

"Right! I will be off good sir."

You released the embraced and saluted him.

*+*+*+*

You enter the common room and collapse into a leather armchair.
You close your eyes and sigh. You were rather enjoying the rest when someone clears their throat.

It was Regulus.

"Uhm... Hi."

He says.

You look up at him and smile.

"Regulus, good evening. How has your day been?"

"Okay..."

He sounded unsure. You furrow your brows.

"You can talk to me you know."

"I-I've just had a terrible week..."

He looked quite upset. It wasn't like Regulus to get upset like this.

"Oh, Regulus...I'm sorry to hear that... Do you want a hug?"

He shook his head.

"I should be okay. If I'm not later then I might just take your offer up."

A small smile appeared on his face. You were still his big sister after all.

"Alright. I'm going to head to bed. I'll see you in the morning. Good night Regulus."

"Good night (Y/N)."

*+*+*+*
Two days until Halloween Formal.

It was finally Saturday. While most were drinking butter beers in Hogsmeade. You happened to be in the library. Studying.

Lucky, you had Remus with you.

You arrived at the Library and spotted him instantly. You slowly tiptoed over to him. Smirking, you covered his eyes with your hand and whispered.

"Guess who?"

You felt heat cover his face.

"Hi (Y/N)."

He whispered back.

You pull your hands away and take the seat next to his. He puts his book down and smiles.

The two of you became very accustomed to each other. You felt comfortable around him and he felt comfortable around you.
Small flirting here and there but it was mostly platonic.

You spent mostly the whole day with him. Reading, talking and just enjoying each other's company.

While you were cleaning up your books, he picked the book up you were going to pick up. His hand on top of yours.

You apologized. You picked the book up and said fair well. That encounter didn't bother you much. It was just a normal study session for you.

Little did you know, Remus ran to James about it.

Remus' Pov

"She's just so beautiful!"

I sighed. I had told James about (Y/N) and I. I couldn't tell Sirius. Not yet anyway.

"Do you think she knows?"

I asked James. He looked puzzled.

"Does she know what she's doing to me?"