[1] Return to Hogwarts

Word count: 807
Your Pov

The sun bled through the blinds of your bedroom, peeling you from your slumber. You were returning to Hogwarts for you last year today. A groan escaped your lips as you sat up.

"(Y/N) BLACK GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED! ITS HOGWARTS TIME!"

'Ah yes...I was wondering when I would hear Regulus. He normally wasn't this loud. Probably just excited to get back into Slughorn's class again...'

There was a knock at your door. It was Regulus. He was already dressed and looked extremely out of breath.

"Get outttt of bedd!!"

You yawned and sat up. Yep, this is your last year.

"Awh, does my Wittle Brothwer need me to hold his hand on the Hogwarts Express?"

Regulus sighed.

"We're gonna talk right? You're not just gonna ditch me?"

"Obviously not."

A smile grew on his face. 'He's a 5th year and still acts like a child.'
Eventually, you pulled away from your comfy bed and got ready.

*+*+*+*

Kings Cross

You pushed your trolley toward platforms 9 and 10. Regulus following close behind. You had met up with Sirius earlier too.

You felt no need to run, it wasn't going to change anything so you checked for muggles and walked through.

Regulus walked through after as well. He spotted some classmates and waved goodbye to you.

Sirius ran at full speed and ended up hitting someone with his trolley.

"Hey! Watch where you— Padfoot! Hey!"

It was one of the 'Marauders'. James Potter to be exact.

"Prongs!"

Sirius spent a lot of his summer with the Potters. He practically lives their now. You miss him a lot. But the Potters, they were like his second family.

"Has Moony arrived yet?"

"Knowing him, he's probably on the train already."

You watched your brother talk with his friend until someone tapped you on the shoulder. It was your best friend, Lyai. She too was a Slytherin. Obviously.

"(Y/N)! I missed you!"

She pulled you into an embrace. You weren't one for hugs but accepted it nonetheless.

"Lyai Moore-Tower."

You smiled.

"I missed you too."

A few other of your friends joined the two of you. Sasha Maying and Lucia Glambrook.

"Ready for our last year?"

Sasha asked.

"Not at all! Hogwarts is home."

You sighed.

"Maybe you could come back and work there someday?"

"Maybe.."

After your conversation, the group of you stored your stuff away and found empty seats to sit in.

"I might go for a walk...and scare the first years. You know the normal."

The girls laughed and actually dared her to do it. She left Compartment C and walked around until she saw her brother.

"Alright Black?"

"Swell thanks."

You exchanged smirks with him.
You look over his shoulder. Seeing the four boys reunited. Your eyes lock with one of them. Emerald eyes and caramel tinted hair. His eyes were beautiful. He had long scars across his face. Remus Lupin. Or Moony as 'the marauders' call him.

He's the boy with lycanthropy. A visible pink hue ran across his cheeks. You bit your lip and break the eye contact.

A small first-year bummed into you. He apologized repetitively. The boy looked terrified. You bite the air, snapping your jaw shit and he runs away.

"I best be off. See you later Black."

"Bye black."

Remus' Pov

I've noticed her before.
Admittedly, I had a small crush on her. Over the summer she's changed... More curvier than the last time I saw her. She was Sirius' sister after all but... There's something about the way she moves... NO! Compose yourself, Remus. She isn't that attractive...

*+*+*+*

James did nothing but pine for Lily Evans the whole way there and Sirius tried hitting on the girls who walked passed. Continuously opening the door and flirting with them. Peter joined in with their jokes. I did too but, I spent most of it reading.

That was... When my mind wasn't drifting to her.
"Moony!"

...

"Hey Moony!!"

Sirius grabbed my book.

"Yes, pads?"

"I asked if you think Prongs will finally get with Evans."

I signed and shook my head.

"Not a chance. You too Sirius. You just aimlessly flirt with girls and how's that going for you?"

The three of us burst into laughter, even James despite me putting him down about Lily. Sirius fake cried into his sleeve.

Speaking of her and Lily appears. She knocked at the glass. James frantically opened the door.

"Hello there my Lovely Lily Flower how are you—"

"Remus. I forgot to return the Charms book you lent to me."

She handed me the book, completely ignoring James. Here goes another year of him failing to get with her.

*+*+*+*

Your Pov

The train pulled into Hogsmeade Station. You looked out the window and smiled.

'I wonder what this year has I store for me...'