"You look stunning." He whispered while giving me the roses.

"Thanks" I said, blushing.

Lucas and I just drive around and talked about various things.

Lucas then pulled over on the end and told me to close my eyes. Initially I was a bit reluctant but later on agreed to his wish. My eyes were closed, and I was being guided by Lucas. Both of our hands were interlocked firmly. I was taking the steps carefully as I was a bit afraid to fall down, but Lucas was holding me tightly and mumbling not to leave his hand.

We soon stopped at a place, and he asked me to open my eyes. As soon as I cleared my vision, I was awestruck by the scene in front of me.

"Lucas you did all this-- but how and when?" I asked, my eyes never leaving the beautiful sight

"Yes I planned it and the boys helped me, And as far as this surprise is concerned then I did this Because I love you," he says, walking up to me and bending down on one knee while he takes my hand in his.

"Emma you are the most Astonishing girl I have ever met. I always wanted to protect you and love you, but like rest of your so called friends I ended up hurting you. The mere thought of you crying endlessly because of me kills my heart to core. Emma you are so good for this evil world."

"I think I fell in love with you the first time when you sat on my bike. Or maybe it was the evening you came to my house. Or maybe the night when you prepared dinner for us. It's hard to say because whenever I look at you, I fall in love with you. Please, Be my girlfriend Emma and hopefully few years down the lane I would be asking you to be my Wife." Lucas whispered.

It took me few minutes to understand what just happened. I felt my heart thumping loudly. I kept on admiring Lucas who was waiting for my answer looking like a small kid waiting for his gift. There was nothing but love and affection in his eyes.

"Lucas--- I--I---- Yes-- Yes." I stuttered.

His lips landed on mine and the feeling was euphoric. We kept on kissing each other till we required oxygen. I had always imagined the day when Lucas would ask me out, but honestly this reality was far better than my dreams. He cupped my face, his fingers were gently stroking my cheeks. I placed my hands on his arms touched my face. He makes me feel so special, he makes me love myself.

After his confession, I was in tears. My heart was racing at a wild pace. His warm lips brushed against mine as he tugged me closer. I pressed my head against his strong chest and started thinking about how I fell in love with a Bad Boy.

"Why are you giggling, although I love that sound of yours, but I am curious." He asked while wiggling His eyebrows.

"Do you know that curiosity killed the cat." I replied.

"UMM- Mam if your English classes are over and If you don't mind then would you tell me why are you laughing. He said while pulling me more close."

"Nothing I was just recalling our first meeting. I had never thought that I would ever fall in love with someone. Since childhood, I was engrossed in books and honestly love was just a luxury for me, but see where life brought us. After so many challenges we are finally together, and I don't want anything else."

"I love you My Bad Boy--- And I love the fact that I changed the Bad Boy." I mumbled and pressed my lips against his. He placed his hand on my waist and drew me closer deepening the kiss.

Sophia's POV.

I was sitting in my room and reading a novel that suddenly a high-pitched voice came startling me causing the book to fall from my hands.

I stood from my position and saw my younger sister standing with red flowers in her hand.

Red flowers? Why is she holding them? Who gave it to her?

All these questions were surrounding my head that soon a body appeared in front of me making me shock.

Jack?

"J-a-c-k." I stuttered. "What are you doing here?"

"Sis do you know him?" My sister asked with her cute doe eyes.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"Sis can I keep these flowers please. I know your friend has brought this gift for you but I really loved it, can I keep it please." She pleaded making that Innocent face.

"Uh Okay. Go inside your room and play." I ordered.

As soon as she left I sat on the sofa and felt, Jack, sitting besides me.

Why is he here? Does he know about my feelings? Why did he bring those flowers with him? Why? I thought.

"Sophia."

"Yes." I replied.

"I wanted to share something with you." I nodded and motioned him to continue further.

"There is this girl about whom I have been Thinking lately. She is the only thing stuck on my mind now days. Even if I try to forget her, it seems impossible. She is something which I can't put in words-- She is very precious to me."

So, he loves someone. Wow! Here I thought that maybe I had a chance. What a fool I am. I thought.

Instantly, I stood up from my place not being able to hear his feelings further. As soon as I took my first step, I was pulled backwards with a strong force and I was brought face to face with Jack.

"Don't you want to meet or know about that girl?" He asked.

I huffed and started squirming in his hold.

"It's you." He whispered. Unable to comprehend what he said. I kept on gawking at him.

"I love you Sophia." He whispered.

"Jack I-i love you. I love you a lot." I muttered and hugged him.

"I love you too Sophia. I love you a lot, Since the first day, I saw you, I have loved you." He whispered and hugged me even more tightly.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello Lovely People.

How was the Chapter?

So finally all the couples are together. Emma with Lucas and our Sophia with Jack.

Well I have two Ideas for this Book. I won't be revealing it now, but till then you need to select one option from A or B. Your options will decide the fate of the story.
A
Or
B

At last thanks everyone for Reading and Supporting it.❤️