Chapter 1

Emma's POV

As soon as I placed my feet down, the gentle summer breeze brushed across my face making me smile. The bright sun was shining in a cloudless sky.

In front of me was the university where I was going to pursue my higher studies for next three years.

My joining here is a bit late as compared to other students. I should have already started my semester three-four month's back but I couldn't due to some financial reasons.

It wasn't like I was afraid of how much hard now I have to study to have a sound career rather I was hesitant that how would I manage my life here. I had always been an introvert not knowing how to socialize maybe I am not that attractive.

In my school-days I used to have few friends, but now they also act as strangers. It's true that people change like seasons. Well I guess I shouldn't be nervous, rather I should face it. Let's see what life has in store for me. I thought and made my way inside this humongous building.

I entered the building looking everywhere in awe. The interior designs were marvelous. I made my way to the right in search of someone so that they could direct me to the Principal's Office. From the corner of my eyes, I could see three boys around my age staring at me. Suddenly feeling anxious I turned my gaze towards the floor and started taking long steps hoping not to fall. Out of nowhere those boys circled around me and looked at me with some unknown emotions.

"E-x-c-u-s-e me?" I stuttered.

"No you are not." Said the one with Hazel eyes.

"You are new here." He said.
Was it a question or a statement I thought.

"I--I"

"Where are you going?
Asked the one with brown eyes.

"I need to go the Principal's office. Can I know the directions please?" I asked.

"Yeah! sure. Go straight then turn left." One of them replied.

"Oh! Thanks."

I mumbled and made a run from there. I could hear those boys whispering and laughing. But why? My mind wondered. Maybe my ears are ringing. I thought.

I made my way towards the final destination taking all my important documents from my navy blue bag with a black pen in my hand. I gently knocked the door, however someone from inside pulled the door with a strong force that i bounced forward and fell on my knees. I mentally groaned at the painful sensation that I felt. I guess my knee was bleeding. I stood up dusting my clothes, but the scene in front of me made me scream and covered my eyes with a strong force. I screamed and ran away quickly.

I could hear all the boys laughing at me.

Oh, God! No how could I and up in Boys washroom. No!! Why me? This was not how I thought my first day would be like. Wow! Simply incredible, now I have become the laughing stock for the whole university. Wow! Great I mocked my inner self.

Unable to run more I reached the ground and took support of a tree. My knees were bleeding making my dress stain. My tears were streaming making me look like a ghost. I sobbed while clutching my bag tightly thinking how I fell in their trap.

"Hey you okay"? Came a deep voice making me startle.

In front of me stood a boy having round face which was smooth shaved, his chestnut colour eyes were reflecting sincerity, his firm body was covered with few tattoos on his arms. His short messy hair were falling on his forehead making him look more handsome...

"Can you speak?"

Wait what did he say? I opened my mouth to speak, but he cut me off.

"Oh so, you can." The guy concluded and grabbed my hand and made me sit on the bench.

"You have a deep wound, let's go and get it check at the clinic." He Advised.

"N-o I--I am fine." I blurted trying hard to control my tears. Why is it happening to me. I don't want his sympathy. People have always been like this with me, Showing concern and then hurting me at the end. I am tired of fake people.

"Hey you okay?"

I don't know why but I could feel concern laced in his voice. Suddenly I felt soft fingers brushing my tears away.

"It's okay I know what happened to you. After all you have become the hot topic of the University." He chuckled and smiled at me.

I know he was trying to lighten the mood, but this was what I dreaded. To become the hot gossip.

The mere thought of this freaked me out causing me to push that boy hard and I ran away.

Lucas's POV.

Are you guys out of your mind, why the hell did you pranked on that poor girl.

"Hey why are you acting like a softie?" Jack Snickered.

"Yes, you know the drill man. We always do this with every newbie. So chill man." Kevin added.

"No guys she was different. You should understand how to deal with different people. Not everyone can digest our silly pranks."

I yelled at my friends and left that place while remembering her. Those small Arctic blue colour eyes which reflected hurt emotions. Her delicate clear skin complementing her yellow floral dress. Her oval shape face with broad forehead and high cheekbones. Long brown wavy hairs falling on her shoulders making her look so cute and innocent.

I don't know why but I can't see tears in her eyes. Damm! she looked innocent, as if she has been hurt several times. Oh God why am I feeling like this? Shit I should control myself, control yourself Lucas. I said to my inner conscience.

-----------------------------------------------

So how was the First Chapter of "I changed the Bad Boy?"

Do share your views with me.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.

(1034 words)