6

Chapter: 6

I opened the door of the kitchen and saw tomato sauce and flour everywhere.

'What the hell happened here?!'

It was one big mess.

Corbyn and Zach looked at me, both covered in food.

'I've been gone for about, 5 minutes or so and you guys..' I couldn't handle the way they looked and bursted out in a laughter before finishing my sentence.

They looked around the room and looked at the mess they had created.

Zach started laughing, but Corbyn wasn't that amused. His kitchen looked like a dumping ground.

***
I helped them with cleaning everything.

'Maybe we should just order some pizzas,' Corbyn offered, when he realized that there weren't any ingredients left to make the pizzas.

'Great plan,' I answered.

Zach agreed and we ordered some pizzas.

As we were waiting for the pizzas to be delivered, Corbyn and I quickly ran through the last math exercises and surprisingly, Zach joined us.

We joked around a little, but managed to pay attention for the time needed.

***
The doorbell rang and Corbyn made his way towards it.

'It is really fun that you came over Jasmine,' Zach said when Corbyn wasn't in the kitchen anymore.

'Thanks, I used to think that you guys hated me,' I said kinda shy.

'I've never hated you, and I bet Corbyn neither,' he said while giving me a reassuring smile.

'That's nice to hear,' I said as I felt my cheeks turn red a little. I directly looked at my phone so he wouldn't see it.

That's when Corbyn walked in with the pizzas.

'Who's hungryyy?!' he asked with a loud voice while raising the pizzas in the air.

'Finally,' I said.

'Shut up and give me my food,' Zach said, what caused Corbyn and me to laugh.

***
When we finished eating the pizzas, I was about to go home. Simon was probably waiting for me.

I realized that Corbyn drove me here.

'I kinda don't have a car here, so could you maybe give me a ride Corbyn?' I asked him.

I became very comfortable around these guys. It's crazy how fast it can go.

If you had told me two days ago that I'd almost consider them as friends, I would've thought you were absolutely crazy.

'Yeah of course, I was planning on doing that anyway,' he said while putting the pizzas boxes away.

'Zach, do you need a ride too or are staying here tonight?' Corbyn asked Zach.

'I'll stay here tonight, if that's okay,' he responded.

'Sure, see you later then,' Corbyn said as we made our way to the frontdoor.

'See you tomorrow Zach!' I said and was doubting to give him a hug, but I did it. I just did it, why not.