ep 10 [ last part ]

thomas's pov;

Slowly and slowly.

Bit by bit.

I made my way over to her.

"Hey, Y/n" I called. She turned to face me, we were quite close due to the lack of space. I could feel her against me and I got butterflies.

"Can we talk?" I asked. I was going to tell her how I feel, I needed to. I couldn't keep it in any longer. I didn't even care if she didn't feel the same way, as long as I could get it off my chest.

"Sure, follow me" Y/n said. I followed her upstairs and outside to a balcony, which was locked so no one was there. It had an amazing view of mountains and trees and the moon.

She leant on the rail. "It's quieter out here" she said. I nodded. "So, what'd you wanna talk about Tommy" she said.

Oh my,

every time she called me that I fell more in love with her. I was just going to say it. I took a long deep breath and simply said

"I like you, no, I love you. Okay? I love you Y/n" my own words shocked me. But Y/n didn't seem to react. She stood up tall and walked towards me.

y/n's pov;

Did he just?

Wow.

I was shocked first of all, but some reason,

happy?

Did I like him back. I think I did. He was kind, smart, caring, and not to mention good looking. Then my feelings got the best of me and I stood up tall and slowly walked towards him.

We were now just inches away, I could feel his warm breath on my skin. "Y/n, what-" he began but couldn't finish as I cut him off with a kiss.

He didn't react straight away but then realised what was happening and kissed back. It felt amazing, like it was meant to be. As if out lips were puzzle pieces that went perfectly together.

We slowly pulled away and put our foreheads together. Thomas was smiling like a maniac. "I love you too Tommy" I whispered. He just kept smiling.

"So.." I said but he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to his chest. I wrapped my hands around his neck and we kissed again, but for longer and harder. More passionate.

We both decided to head back to the party and go talk with my friends again,

which we did.

-

The party was finally over, it was around 2am, and Thomas had stayed to help me clean up. Oscar had gone back to his friends house, so he didn't bother us.

"You didn't have to help, Tommy" I said. "I wanted to" he said walking up to me and kissing me again. I smiled.

"I wanted to ask you, why did you try out for lacrosse?" I asked confused. "To be honest, I wanted to impress you and get you to like me" he said sadly and looked down.

I lifted his head to face me "I like you the way you are" I smiled and so did he and we kissed again. "Thank God, I hate sports" he laughed and so did I.

We eventually finished cleaning and decided to watch a movie in my room. We were in bed, with my head resting on his chest, so I could hear the slow beat of his heart. I was really tired and yawned.

Thomas giggled. "Tired, are we?" he asked and I just nodded. He kissed my forehead and I went to sleep.

thomas's pov;

This is what I've been wanting for ages, and it's finally happened.

She fell asleep, laying on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her stomach and held her close and tight. And with that, I fell asleep,

dreaming of the future,

Our future.
_____________________

The End

[ it's officially end. thanks for reading this far my peeps. see you again in my another book ]

~