ep 8

thomas's pov;

How could I resist?

"Ugh, fine, but only for a bit" I sighed, but kind of happy at the same time. "Yay" Y/n cheered "I'll put you on the VIP list, so you can go straight through. AH I'm excited!". Why was she so happy to hang out with me?

The sound of a party scared me, and just to think about all the horrible things that could happen.

"Here's my number" "Okay, bye now" I chuckled. But then she came close to me and kissed my cheek. "Bye Tommy" she said shutting the door.

Did she just?

OMG NO.

I was smiling like crazy. I was ecstatic, I ran home, still smiling. I reached my house and took in a deep breath. I unlocked the door, silence filling the air, the way I liked it.

My dad died when I was young so I live with my mum, but she's either out drinking somewhere or having sex. So I rarely see here.

It was basically like I lived alone, which was the way I liked it. Don't get me wrong, I love my mother, we get on well and everything.

I went to my room and grabbed my phone. I picked up the paper Y/n gave me with her number written on it.

I went to put it in my phone but stopped. What if this was all a joke? All to make me look bad? She wouldn't. I then texted her saying,

"Hey, it's Thomas" and she replied almost instantly.

Y/n: "Hey, thanks for coming over today"
T: "Thanks for having me"
Y/n: "Np, I gtg, see ya tomorrow?"
T: "Yea bye"
Y/n - "Bye"

And with that I switched my phone off and went to sleep to the thought of Y/n.

the next day

y/n's pov;

It was now time for lunch and today was the boys lacrosse trials. So me and my friends went to watch. We made our way to the bleachers and sat down, the boys were already lining up.

Some looked around and waved at me, so I waved back. There were all the regular boys and, Another.. Who was that? They started playing and practicing other skills,

but my eyes were glued in that new guy. He was really good, despite not being as big and muscular as the other guys.

The coach finally blew to whistle, signally it was over. I rushed down to the pitch to find out who that guy was, he was standing near the goal. He turned around, starting to walk to the school, and as he took his helmet off, I could see who he was,

Thomas?!

NO WAY.

I thought he hated sports. I walked over to him. "Thomas?" I questioned. He turned to face me and went bright red. "Oh, um, hey Y/n" he stuttered.

"You're amazing" I congratulated him. "Thanks, I was going to tell you, but I wanted to surprise you" he said cheerfully.

"Sorry for ruining the surprise, but you're really good" I said. He started smiling like crazy "It's okay, I got to go" "Okay, bye Tommy" and with that I left.
________________________________________

hey i update again woohoo -carolyna