Chapter 1

Please watch season two on Netflix if you haven't seen it and read the first season book 'past to present.' Enjoy...

Alexis Nunez
"Jordan." I laughed rolling off the bed. Since the big game we've spent most of our time together when he isn't out with his friends and came back from Tahoe. When I'm not with him I've been with Olivia or at practice. With coach Baker's affair came out they've been taking it differently and I tried my best to help them. "Babe, I'm sorry." He smiled picking me up off the floor. "You ass that's not funny." "It's not, how about this." He threw me on the bed laying on top of me. I couldn't help but smile ear to ear, he started kissing my face from my forehead to cheeks to lips. "So you're coming tonight right." "Of course." Tonight was the eagle victory party to celebrate the big champion ship win. "Have you talked to Liv?" "Yeah she's fine." "Is she?" "Yeah." He nodded sitting up. "We got a beach party to get to." I got off the bed waiting for him to change. "We have to go to my house." "Okay." He threw on his swim trunks and a plain grey tshirt. He drove down the street to my house where I changed while he waited in the car.

"What's up, babygirl." Daniela asked as I walked upstairs. "You know just victory things." I went in my room pulling out a black bikini I pulled ripped shorts sliding on sandals running back to the car. "Ready?" Jordan asked putting his phone down. "Mhmm." At the beach the boys played football while I sat with Olivia on a towel. "How do they get so sweaty?" "Honestly I will never get it." "Baby!" Jordan voice rang in my ear. "What?" "Come play." I nodded getting up. He called a play put instead of chasing the ball i grabbed it throwing it running towards the water. Jordan picked me up throwing me in the water. "Jordan!" I whined swimming towards him. "I'm sorry I'm sorry." He laughed pulling me close. He kissed me pulling me around the water.

"Leila where's Spencer? I could use his quick feet right about now. For a seven on seven game." "Okay JJ is still running his mouth you playing or not Jordan." A girl in an orange top asked. "Okay qb one let me show what quick feet are like." The trio left and I sat down. "Who's she?" "One of his little sides." "Not funny Liv." "I was joking, she's Jasmine." "Jasmine interesting." "Yes very, did you guys become official yet?" "Not really, I mean some people know." "I'm just concerned that's these girls obsessing over him will try things." "I like to think you're brother knows better." She nodded but by her face I could tell she felt some type of way. "What?" "I don't want you hurt." "I'll be fine trust." "On that note I'm gunna head out." I watched her pack up her stuff. "What's up with you and Asher?" I asked looking at him then her. "Nothing." "He keeps looking, I assume you know that though." "I'm going." "Okay." I nodded watching her walk away.

As the night began, Spencer showed up. "Spencer!" I yelled running up to my best guy friend. "What's up Lex." He smiled. "Ladies and gentlemen offensive and defensive championship mvp Spencer James is finally in the building!" Jordan yelled. I watched the boys talk looking around noticing girls surrounding us. I get the boys are attractive but do you really need to be all on them? I sat on a towel in front of Asher, Spencer went with Leila and the other boys were chatting by the coolers. "Can you pass me that jacket." "Yeah lex." He passed me the zip up giving me a questioning look. "What?" "Do you and Liv talk, like obviously you talk." "About you? Sometimes." He smiled leaning back. "Why Prince Charming you feel some type of way?" "Maybe, maybe not." He smirked. "Well you'll never know unless you try." "You always have the best advice Alexis." "I know, that's why I'm so good with romance." He laughed passing me a water. "But seriously do it, nothing can hold you back on that, think about it, she helped you with the combine, homecoming after you made a fool of her. Asshole. And all the other things she's done for you, leaving dates with Chris for you." "How is he?" "He's in rehabilitation." "Damn." "We are talking positive, she's single now, they wanted to focus on themselves. It's your time." "Lex." "Atta no. Trust." He nodded clinking cups. "Trust." He spoke. The night went on and school would be tomorrow. Jordan took me home. "Bye baby." "Bye." He kissed my cheek.

The next morning I got ready for school. I did my usual makeup, straightening my hair getting dressed in mom jeans and a black T-shirt. I slid on black sandals putting away my school work. "Hurry or you'll be late!" Daniela yelled from downstairs. When I was done I looked at myself in the mirror making sure I looked good. Downstairs Daniela made me an ice coffee with our new coffee machine. "No more wasting money on shit we can make." "But cafe coffee hits different." I whined. "Now go." I grabbed the keys to the Audi driving to school. I meet up with Olivia. She told me about how she thinks Leila still hasn't recovered since that night.

"There they are hows it feel state champs!" Principal Landon said as I walked up to the group of boys. "Proud of you boys." "Thanks Principal Landon." "I hope your dad is enjoying his long overdue vacation I gave him that extra week but tell him he needs to hurry back, he needs to get you guys into fighting shape for the seven on seven scrimmage league." "Yes sir." "Alright guys." I stood next to Jordan knowing his dad had written a resignation letter, and that Olivia took it off the desk that night. Jordan, Spencer and I watched the boys start walking to class. "Peace." "Wait J hold up. Vacation? I thought Billy was staying at GW's." "Look who knows okay, we gotta get to class." Jordan said grabbing my hand. I gave Spencer a sympathetic smile walking next to Jordan. "You can tell him you know." "It's none of your business Lex." "Okay, one rude and two I'm just trying to help." "I'm sorry but it's what it is, I don't care. And nobody else should." I shook my head walking behind him into class.

After school I had cheer practice, we moved into competition season after the break and now that football was over. "Alexis hows that standing full?" I showed Coach my standing full before we started tumbling practice. "Yes! Lets go work ladies." We ran through our tumbling section at least five times before moving on to stunt positions. After five reps we did jumps then practice was over. The team went in the locker room some girls changed others gathered their stuff. I packed up my bag not bothering to change back especially since I was going home.

        Jordan had asked me to go hang out at their house and I said yes. He had just finished Football practice so I told him I'd get us food and we could hang up in his room. Olivia has plans to talk to her dad she texted me that her mom wasn't doing well after school. I got Jordan and I sushi from our favorite spot, Mrs. Baker opened the door. I smiled giving her a tight hug. "Could I interest you in a spicy tuna roll?" "Of course." I handed her the box before Jordan came down. "What's up mama." "Lexi, here bought sushi." "I did, California roll?" "Yes, thank god." He took the box sitting on the barstool. "I'll leave you two, I got work to do." "Okay, it's good seeing you." "You too love." "So how was practice?" "Exhausting, but the team is happy so I'm happy." "That's good right?" "Yeah how was yours?" "Good, I mean busted a couple passes but other than that it went well." "Busted? That means fell right." "It means incomplete fall, I didn't fully rotate so I landed on my back." "Are you okay?" "Yes. Perfect, those mats don't hurt. Grass hurts." "I know." We laughed finishing our food. We went upstairs with water bottles and snacks. He turned on the tv playing Netflix movies, we watched a couple animated movies. "Enough kid movies." "Okay put on Scary movie, you love that movie." "Cause it's hilarious." He played Scary movie one starting a marathon for us to watch. "That bitch is so dumb." I laughed. We almost finished both movies before we fell asleep.

        He got a texted from his mom that Spencer was moving back in for school. When the door opened we went downstairs, Olivia was hugging Spencer. Then Jordan and Spencer did their little handshake thing, I have him a hug before Olivia went back in. I'm still sad they never had a chance to be together after the hot tub incident. "So I can make something to eat or we can get take out." "Takeout." We all said. "Very funny." We ate Chinese food on the back porch with together. "Are you done?" "Wait." I laughed as Olivia stole pieces from mine and Jordan's plates. We all laughed, I took in moment. This is my family, no relation but they've always been there for me and I'll always be here for them.

Season 2, episode 1