YE JO MERE ILAWA TUMPE MARTE HAIN....YE MAR KYUN NAHI JATE

And the ff continues
Enjoy🥰

It is very difficult to stay neutral when you have accepted in your head that you love the other person.
Sidharth felt a bit more protective of sana if that was even possible.
And sana well...she was pretty much the same ...wahi possessive.....territorial baat baat pe gussa karne wali drama queen.
What a deadly combination one full of logic the other full of love.

Sidharth woke up in the mrng with some stupid song he doesn't recognizes and hugs sana a bit tighter to wish her good mrng.

Sana hugged him back even in her sleep..it was a natural instinct for her.

She woke up and smiled and both of them enjoyed few minutes of silence before the housemates and their drama starts.

Sana stood up and gave a million dollar performance on the song while sidharth went outside to do his usual business.

Sidharth once done sat on the garden area bench and soon enough sana came there.
She ran towards him and slammed her body on the sofa next to him.
Sid knew what was coming next...so he straightened his legs and sure enough sana placed her legs in his lap.

Sana-Baby....kya soch raha hai?
Sid-Hmm?
Sana-kya soch raha hai?

Kuch ni bas kal wale arguments ke bare mein...i wish i didn't need to do this.
Is type ka nahi hun main...i hate unnecessary drama.

Sana smiled and said..."you hate drama but you love the drama queen"

Sid was speechless ....subah subah swag...baap re.

Sana continued...sun meri bat ek...inko kya karna hai..waise bhi konsa hamare sath they...hone de drama jo marzi karen...ab toh juloos nikal gya...hun sochan di ki fayda?

Sid- Aaho...gal ta sahi hai.

Sana- yaaar kitna sahi bola tune...do hafte aur reh le mere saath...tera sirname na shukla se singh krwa dungi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sid stood up and said- Chal na be...pagal aurat.
He was going to workout but sana was now full on charged.

Hahahhaha..bol na baby....sidharth singh nahi acha lga???
Ruk kuch aur rakh deti hun ...hmmmm
"Sidharth had se zyada sada hua shukla kaisa rahega"🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sid just laughed and continued with his workout.

Sana looked at him working out in the mirror and said
"Yar sidharth kabhi shirt utaar ke bhi workout kiya kar by god...idr kisi ko aankh utha k na dekhun fir main"

Sid-Acha....tu kare to figure pradarshan main karun to tera entertainment.Uth ja chup chap.

Sana kept laughing but decided to have mercy on him
"Ja ri hun ...ja ri hun....nahake aayi fir sath khana khayenge okay"

Sid just nodded his head and continued his workout.
Sana went inside to try on something for today and ofcourse her choice was something yellow.
She picked the offshoulder crop top and high waist blue jeans and went to finish her mrng routine.

Asim had no idea that sana went inside...he went to the washroom area and started singing a punjabi song.

Sana even though was bathing but immediately caught the tune .
Afterall this was her favourite singer.

Asim sang a line and stopped to find something in the luggage area....but to his surprise sana sang the other line....asim smiled and sang the next one to see if sana will complete it and like he expected she sang the next line while showering.

Suddenly sidharth entered the washroom area to pick his clothes and heard sana singing a line of the punjabi song
"Ve tu 6 foot 2 te main 5 foot 11 ve
Naal tere jud gayiyaan dil diyan taaran ve
Unjh oho kise nu vi hello nahio kehnde
Par bhabhi aali shade paayi
Mainu tere yaaran ne
Mainu sade eh sanjog kathe hone lagde
Naal khadke taa dekhi kinne sohne lagde"
Sid was smiling at this.
But before he could take another step
He heard asim singing the next line and he was weirded out by it.
Perhaps its a coincidence..he waited and heard asim singing the next part.
Sid was not happy about this..he came where asim was and started looking for his clothes....he was still looking when sana sang the next part