THE FORLORN FEELING

This morning in bigg boss house started just like any other,the song played and everyone started getting up and dancing.
However few of them had different things going on in their minds.

Sana- oh yar utho saare kya susti daali hui hai...Sara din so so ke so so ke nikal dena hai by God...she slapped paras slightly on his shoulder...uth be chal.
She smiled at him and started dancing like a child around the bedroom area.

Paras- waking up sandwiched between two pretty women has it's own benefits,he laughed in his head as he remembered yesterday's conversation he had with debo and how his plan was a 100% success

"Raja ko harana hai na ,toh pehle uski rani ko maaro,raja apne aap Kamzor pd jayega,aur fir toh hamara koi bhi Pyada unki game palat sakta hai😏"

Kise pta tha k Pyade ki kami bhi rani hi puri kar degi.

Whatever was his plan, succeeded when he convinced sana that sid is friends with himanshi because he prefers himanshi over her.

He knew sana was a kid at heart and she hates being 2nd in someone's life.
God knows how much he wanted to keep the triangle between him and her and mahira alive,and it was going great because he knew sana genuinely cares for him and who else will want her in that house.

Who would have thought that "king of house"will step up for her aid,not only to help her out,but he will make her move out of love for him.

He was pissed at sidharth for ruining his plan but at the same time happy that all of this happened after he rejected sana and not the other way.

Paras got up from the bed smirking and looked at sidharth in his bed looking miserable and sadder than ever, he knew what he did has worked and he planned on keeping it going for a long time.

Our king on the other hand still was in the same position he woke up in,he was looking out the bedroom glass continuously.

Sana was there in front of him laughing, playing and dancing with other housemates and having a great time .

"She is happy ,she is safe..its not like she and I are fighting right...fir mujhe gussa kyun aa raha hai...ye kya dimag khrab ho ra hai mera yaar"

Siddy boy was furious with his mind and its incapability to stop thinking about this girl and her not sleeping in the bed they both shared.
"Mereko kyun farak pdega,meri konsi sagi lgti hai...asim sahi keh raha hai faultu sochna bnd karna pdega "

With that he straightened himself up and was ready to move on from this feeling but when he looked in the kitchen he saw paras hugging sana.

A very casual hug which he probably does with every girl... but this was not every girl, this was sana.

He again felt that same feeling crawling back in his heart and his face started to scrunch,the only difference was now he was not mad at paras, it was sana he was mad at.

"Kaisi ldki hai yar,is insaan ne kitna dil dukhaya hai iska,rulaya hai,neecha dikhaya hai..aur lagi hui hai Uske gale...bhai wo gale lga raha tha toh tum hat jao na,kya zarurat hai"

He had this urge to punch this guy's face through the wall and smack some sense into this girl .

But when you are a man of few words like sidharth shukla you don't just go and do anything your heart desires,you think and contemplate every move and every word.

You cannot let people know something matters to you.It has never worked in his favour and it never will.Telling people how you feel is like giving them a key to rob you blind,he experienced it one too many times to be as free spirited as others.