ℓєѕѕσи тωєиту ѕєνєи ((27-3))

"Oh that's right those triplets is our new siblings!"

Mammon says as he point at the three kids that was sleeping on my lap.

"That cool baby with two colored hair is Belphegor!" He poke baby belphie who was looking at his older brother...judging him.

"The next one is the big guy! Beelzebub!" Baby Beel then wave at me before playing with his little sister.

"And lastly our little sister—"

"LILITH!"-the three of them says in unison.

"Ahh!" Baby Lilith who smiled happily.

"..." should I admit I already knows those three? Eh, never mind this already happen two times in the row.

"Hello little babies..." I tap their nose, Beel through grab my hand before I did that to him and put it in his mouth.

"...here a candy." I tried to removed my hand from his mouth but he won't let go by offering him candies.

"Naahhh!" He utter as he bite my finger.

Ow! It hurt darn it! Did this baby have teeth or what!?

"Beel stop eating Big brother Úr hand!" Levi mags as he pull Beel away—will tries to was the right word. "Beelzebub!" He Warned as Beel saliva have cover my hand.

"I-it's ok..." with my right hand I pull one of my feathers that I have painfully pull from its roots before I went here. Doing the proceeders Beel receive a big baby burger, Lilith a cute bow, and belphie a cow pattern pillow. "Here's my gift for you three." Beel of course let go of my hand and start eating the food. Through his not as gluten as he was in his adult form he can still eat a lot.

I felt someone pull my sleeve and I look down as saw belphie holding his big pillow and smiling sweetly at me.

"..." he don't say anything but stretch out his hand as if asking for a hug which I give him after internally screaming at his cuteness. I rise him up to my level and he put his fore head against mine and giggle while tapping my cheeks softly. Thank you.

Might what he wanted to convey before he ask to be put down beside his siblings.

"C-Cute..."

I felt like I'm about to faint!

"This is so unfair..."

I heard someone says that snap me because warning sign appear before me again.

Agh...

"How come they can get gift and we don't?!"Mammon added while in verge of crying.

"Wife why :'(?"

Who are you calling your wife Asmo!?

Through I like it but I will never admit it!!!

"Say my full name before I'll give you guys your own gifts." I said

Of course it's for double purpose, if they say my name or Úr name they will be cleans without me bothering about it!

"Give us or gift big sister/brother Punāti Úr!!"