ℓєѕѕσи иιиє ((9-1))

I wake up late and drowse from all the hellish things I did last night, I even forget I need to help the exchange students to cook and just seat in the table and eat the food.

"..." them, who look at me surprise.

"What? What are you all looking at?! Have you not all see someone eat!?" I was not in my mood in the morning thats why I snap out of them and eat another gap of the food from the table.

"A-are you ok?" The player ask me in worried tone.

"Not really—I mean I'm doing great! Ahaha I'm totally not tired from yesterday hellish event ahahaha!" I hurried to eat everything in my plate which made them more amaze as well worried.

I wonder why they are looking at me like that? But I'm tired and hungry because I forget to eat yesterday... if you consider that eating if you know what i mean.

"Amazing..."
"Are you sure his under your division Asmo? Because she even beat beel on eating anything!"
"That's my darling!
"Normies... crazy normie."

"What are you guys talking about?" I said between my bite and eating. I look around and saw Solomon smiling at me. Wait why is he smiling as if his great full at me? And why is beel frozen in his seat?

But who cares I'm hungry to the point everything seems delicious and tasteless at my tongue.

Hmm must because Barbatos keep making me go on a taste test for the food that going to be serve later on, last night... through those food don't make me satisfied even one bit.