Gotham's Most Wanted - Part 2

Without another word, he slammed the door and locked it behind him. He was sure this woman was going to be more trouble than she was worth, but it was definitely going to enjoy finding out what trouble he could get into with her.

---------------------------------------

"Boss, I don't think it was the best idea to take her, and I think it's a worse idea to keep her. She's Thomas Wayne's sister for fuck sake, he won't just settle for the local cops; he's got enough clout to call in the feds, knowing Wayne he's probably got a direct line to Hoover himself. I think we should just ditch er somewhere." Mickey said as Joker joined the rest of the boys at the table. One of Lizzie's girls sauntered over and poured him a drink before draping herself around his shoulders.

"And where do you suggest we ditch her?" Joker asked as he swirled the drink around in his glass.

Mickey shrugged. "I don't know, but wherever it is she'll have to be a corpse; she's seen too much, she knows about this place. The bitch could finger all of us; armed robbery is one thing, kidnapping is another. I say I go out into the woods, dig a hole and put her in it."

The boys jumped as a loud bang and a scream echoed through the room. There stood Joker, a smoking gun in his hand staring down at the lifeless body of Mickey, who now had a neat extra hole between his eyes.

"DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE QUESTIONING MY DECISIONS?" Joker growled as he glared at the other men.

"No one, but no one touches her right? If we work this right it won't matter what she knows; we can get enough money out of Wayne to start a new life out of the way of the Wayne's, Gotham and the feds. I don't give a fuck if Thomas Wayne calls in Jesus H. Christ himself, we follow my plan, we get a ransom and we get the fuck outta here."

The rest of the men looked at one another. "Yeah boss, no problem; it's a great plan." Mac said as he looked over at the lifeless body of Mickey.

"Er......what do ya want me to do with him?"

Joker looked at the dead man. "We'll use his suggestion, go into the woods, dig a hole and put him in it. For once Mickey actually had a good idea, shame it was his last." Joker chuckled as he sat back down at the table.

(Y/n) looked around the little room; a bed, a small table, a wash basin and jug, not too much to use as a weapon there she thought to herself as she walked over to look at the small window that was the only natural source of light in the room.

"Damn it!" She groaned. The thing was bolted and nailed shut; if she broke it, it would certainly alert Joker or one of his goons.

She sat tentatively back on the corner of the bed; it seemed obvious that Joker was going to try and put her up for ransom, expecting that Thomas would pay up. But (Y/n) knew Thomas better than that, she knew that he would never kowtow to a common criminal and that he would have the local police and probably the feds looking for her as soon as possible. Maybe it would be better to stay where she was and let the cops come to her. Even though there was no love lost between Thomas and Joker, it seemed as though he had no real ill will towards her, in fact, apart from him kidnapping her he had been strangley nice.

She jumped off the bed as she heard a loud bang that sounded like a gunshot followed by a scream, and then what sounded like Joker shouting. She put her ear to the door, trying to hear what was being said, but the shout had died down and everything seemed to have gone quiet once again. Groaning, she returned to the bed.

It had seemed like hours that she had sat precariously on the edge of the bed; there was no way that she was going to settle on to it any further, she knew what kind of place this was and who those women were, and she could only imagine what had happened between those sheets.