Chapter 28

August

"Swear I ain't think shit be this lit outchea." Travis shook his head.

"Me either." I laughed.

We were sitting out back just relaxing while Alei and em slept. The party we went too this morning was crazy in a good way.

"We doing this again next year Yung?" T asked. "I gotta bring my girl man."

"For real." Trav cosigned.

"Ion know. I told Alei we'd go ta Mardi Gras back home, she ain't never been."

"Nigga fuck Mardi Gras. This better." Travis stared at me.

"I'll talk ta her and hear what she gotta say." I laughed.

"They gonna sleep all day though?" T asked.

We got in around noon and I had ta drag Alei into that shower before she fell asleep.

She and Shay ain't got no damn behavior. They were different than how they be in Atlanta and me and Devin where both surprised.

"Most likely. They want ta go J'Ourvet so they gonna need that energy."

"Alei ain't letting y'all baby hold her back huh?" He joked.

"Clearly." I laughed. "Especially after that fight."

"For real." Travis laughed. "I keep forgetting you got a Mike Tyson on ya hands."

Coming to the end of the party, some female got a little comfortable, feeling on me and Alei didn't appreciate it.

Rather than saying something, my girl being the petty lah fucker she is, slipped between me and ole girl, basically pushing her off and that just lead ta an altercation.

"Why you even let her fight that girl man?" T shook his head.

"Because a nigga wouldn't have heard the end of it."

"Then them other fools tried to step in."

"Till they asses saw T though." I laughed.

"For real."

"Where you going man?" Trav asked as I got up.

"Its almost three. Alei gon wake up and hungry as hell any minute now."

"You know her that good man?"

"Yup." I nodded and went inside.

Looking through the fridge, I got out the food and two plates for us. While serving food, my phone rang, inturpting me.

"Nigga you lucky its you calling me."

"My bad woe. I know yeen want no distractions." He laughed.

"Yea man, so wassup?"

"Man this girl still outchea calling ya name in mess."

"Who that?"

"Who ya think?"

"Nigga don't tell me Brittany!" I sighed.

"Her ass self. Ion know what the fuck you did to her crazy ass but she telling niggas Alei is a homewrecker and shit."

"Aight woe, I'll deal with it."

"Aight yung, but how things goin over thea."