Competition (Larry Stylinson)

BEFORE I START THIS: IF YOU DON'T SHIP LARRY STYLINSON, DO NOT COMMENT HATE AND DON'T READ THIS OK? I DO NOT TOLERATE RUDE COMMENTS! THANK YOU//

The city futbol championships were swarmed with many high school fans. This was perhaps, the biggest game of the season, probably out of all soccer games, especially to two players.

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, two professional players for two of the best teams, rival against each other for their very last game together. They've played against each other since middle school and there would be back to back games where either Harry won or Louis won. It changed though by high school when Harry has won the championship game the past three years. Louis has been extremely pissed and was determined to beat his rival this year.

  Now both eighteen year old seniors, this is their ultimate end of battle. It's anyone's game and the boys will go all out for it. This game finally settles to them, who is better since the past seven years.

  The starting players of both teams, Harry with the Eagles, and Louis with the Warriors approach the field, the captians, Harry and Louis facing each other in the center.

"We meet again, Styles." Louis smirks, looking up at Harry so their eyes can meet.
"Ready for me to end these years of battle by beating your ass?"

  "That's funny, Louis." Harry chuckles sarcastically before stepping up to Louis, his body barley hovering over the short figure. "Last time I checked, I was the one beating your ass for the past three years, and now it's gonna be four." Harry was right though, but Louis was determined to win this year. He practiced night and day, learned play by play. He practiced his ball handling, his kicking strength for different goals, different angles and distances. He went all out for this year and he was ready.

  "But now it's my turn." Louis spats before the ref blew the whistle to start the game and the players went off to their positions. The game begins, with Louis and the Warriors in control of the ball. Louis has the ball and then begins to pass it to Jerry, but the pass ends up being stolen by Harry. He runs the ball all the way to the goal and kicks it inside, scoring the first point of the game.

   "So when is your turn, Tomlinson?" Harry taunts, while defending Louis from getting the ball. Louis fakes a left and then turns over, confusing Harry. By the time Louis was found, he already had the ball passed to him and he scores a goal.

  "Like I said, now is my turn." Louis taunts back to the dumbfounded Harry. The game keeps going with back to back scoring, trash talk, and raging fans, all the way to the last minute of the game.

  The teams were tied 6-6. This was anyone's chance to score. Anything could happen in a minute and Louis had to go all out on this last minute of the game, especially since it's under the Eagle's possession and that Harry has the ball. So far, Louis has been struggling to keep Harry away from the goal. By 35 seconds, they were past half court.

Just 35 more seconds, Lou, you got this. Louis thinks to himself, watching Harry's footwork and blocking ways to keep Harry from passing him and scoring. Harry, of course, always has this planned. He makes Louis fall for his footwork, then changes it around, which worked.

With 7 seconds left, Harry sprints towards the goal. When he's about to kick, he feels a foot make contact with his before falling to the ground and injuring his leg. The whistle blows and the ref, along with Harry's coach and teammates huddle over him. Louis is there as well, eyes wide as Harry cries out in agony. When they both make eye contact, Harry points at Louis.

  "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" he yells, making Louis jump in fear. "YOU'RE THAT DESPERATE, ENOUGH TO INJURE ME WITH TWO SECONDS LEFT?" Louis didn't know what to do or say. The arena was silent as everyone listened to what was going on. "Come here, Louis." Louis did as told and walked over to Harry, close enough so he could only hear what had to be said to him. "Listen here. Because of your stupid attempt of trying to get the ball away from me, I'm and do you know what that means?" Louis gulped because he did know what it means but he was so speechless and motionless, Harry explained it anyway. "It means a penalty is called, which results in a penalty kick. We score this point, we win."