Who's the Culprit (Answer)

The answer is somewhat of a cycle. I HAD TO, AM SORRY. No one would have guessed it. I am sorry if this makes you mad. It will. Either way of you got the end answer correct it's all good. Let us begin.

I am not involved in this incident, therefore only serving as the fourth wall.😌

1) Houtarou buys the onion rings. With great difficulty because SOCIAL ANXIETY- and he leaves them on the table. He walks off, planning to share them later.

2) Satoshi, who you might presume to be culprit, walks in. He sees the onion rings, but does not touch them. Instead, he gets a small dish of ranch ready, knowing Houtarou would share them with the others. He takes his leave, but notifies Mayaka about it.

3) Mayaka enters the game. She has received information about the onion rings. Feeling hungry, she takes one. I repeat, ONE. She leaves the rest as it is, but then she tells Eru about it, asking if she likes onion rings.

4) Eru walks in a few minutes before Houtarou who is going to share the onion rings. Thinking that it would be impolite to take one to herself, she breaks one in half. And eats it. Because she was hungry. Slightly. The other half is  left on the plate.

5) Satoshi zooms in while dragging Mayaka and sees it. That half onion ring. He decides to be cheeky. Thus he comes up with this 'game' and starts getting Mayaka to eat half of every onion ring with him.

6) Tomoe joins all of the halves with Satoshi's ranch.

7) Houtarou screams.

A/N: This is just trash I don't know what to say😂😂😂