A Psycho Pass Rant(not an update)

Soooo yes, one of the animes that I finished was Season 2 of Psycho Pass and now I will present to you a wonderful rant from me just to calm my Shinkane heart.

Note: Some spoilers up ahead so if you're still not done with Psycho Pass yet I suggest you don't read this. Also please respect others' opinion, and to whatever critism directed here, please acknowledge that this is just my honest opinion and if you don't like it please refrain from reading this. Thank you!!

First of all, I will complain about how awfully stupid and useless Mika Shimotsuki is in the series. She really has attitude problems. Akane works so hard to sustain the peace of society and she just goes and messes everything up by badmouthing her and even writing a report about her being a threat to the investigation. Like, what is wrong with her??!!! Coming up with lots of awful excuses and ideas, and even belittling Ginoza. Excuse me madam even though you're now in a higher rank than him he's still your senior, and as a junior you should respect him. Btw you can't stand the sight of a dead body after being shot by a Lethal Eliminator and you still act high and mighty. I'm not gonna say she's useless because I already see it on her face. Disgusting.

And now, Akane. So there is no doubt that she's the best girl here, and to make things worse they actually killed her grandmother...
Sakuya Togane deserved to die, I don't pity him at all, like, his twisted personality is insane. Talk about trying to act like Kogami just to get close to her and darken her hue, he's nothing like Kogami at all. Kogami is a man of justice, and he's chosen that path where he thinks is right because he can't accept the law of the Sibyl System.

The Shinkane is reaaally strong in Season 2, major proof is that Akane always hallucinates about Kogami when she's emotionally undecided (I was going to use constipated but it sounds terrible and anti climax so...) and he always gives her the most reassuring answer in those times. He's still there in her heart when she needs him. She just can't see him anymore (THE FEELS) and it's really sad. Let us be thankful that Ginoza is there to be her emotional pillar of support right now. He doesn't help her like Kogami but he has his own way of helping. Like for example when he pulled her back after she was traumatized when given her grandmother's cut-off ear in a box. She deserves much better but yet Sibyl just sees her as a pawn. It's heartbreaking how this show fully portrays the ugly side of society and the law. Also, we have to talk about how Kamui saved Akane by pushing her aside when Togane was about to fire the Lethal Eliminator. It's clear that he wants to be part of society like anyone else, but he isn't accepted by it. He's actually the hero/ antihero that tries to be good but in the end it always ends up being pinpointed to him, and no one likes that.

So, Season 2 really shows a lot of good action, and it's wonderful overall, except the fact that Mika exists, and that's all, but it really satisfied my Shinkane heart !!

Asuna114