Satoshi Tries Pickup Lines

Satoshi: Hello everyone, Satoshi here! Today, I'm going to try a  pickup line on Mayaka and see how she and the others react! Let's get started~

Note: Satomaya is canon here.

__◇__

Satoshi: Hey guys, check this out! I got a new sweater. It's suuuper light, and comfortable! Guess what it's made of.

Houtarou: Huh? You expect us to know what it's made of? But to take a guess, I'm going to say it's cotton.

Eru: Mhm, me too! I agree with Oreki-san.

Mayaka: Huhhh? What kind of question is that??

*Satoshi walks nearer to Mayaka

Satoshi: *stares at her

Satoshi: (in a low voice) You wanna know? It's made of boyfriend material.

Mayaka (screaming while blushing furiously): Fukube Satoshi!! Y-y-you...!!!

Satoshi: Yup, I'm Satoshi, and this is how to use pickup lines on your lover!! If they are an aggressive person, avoid trying this with them at all costs! Unless you want to end up like me... (touches the bump on his forehead)

Satoshi: (winces) Ouch. Have a good day, everyone.

A/N:
This is what happens when you listen to Material Girl and reread your chapters. The 'material' word just ended up here somehow. Lmao.

Question of the day(chapter):
Your favourite anime character(s)?

As many as you like, so feel free to spam the comments section with your list of husbandos and waifus~~

Asuna🌕