"So, when was the audition for that part you are trying for?" I asked, changing the subject.

He pursed his lips. "It's next week. I'll have to go to LA for at least seven days to do it."

"Are you excited?" I wondered, tilting my head to the side, still with a smile on my face.

On the inside, I could feel my heart drop, though. How was I going to survive here without him? Sure, it was only seven days, but I knew it would feel like an eternity.

His lips twitched as he nodded. "Yeah, I'm very excited. It's a big movie, so I hope I'll get the part."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. You're the greatest actor of our generation. The director who says no to you is surely out of their mind. I mean, everything you do is amazing," I rambled, not even realizing that I was complimenting him over and over again.

He did, though, judging by the fact that he had the widest grin I'd ever seen playing on his lips. "I like it when you can't stop complimenting me," he winked, making me groan.

"Here I am, telling you what an amazing actor you are, yet you still make fun of me? I'm taking back everything I just said," I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

He pouted his lips adorably. "I'm sorry, Julie. It won't happen again."

I snorted. "You're being an awful actor right now, though. You can't even make it look like you mean that, so I take it back anyway."

"Heeey!" He whined, making me chuckle.

It fell silent between the two of us for a short while before I broke it. "Is Lily coming with you to LA?" I wondered, slightly afraid of the answer.

He nodded his head slowly. "Yeah, I think so. Right now she doesn't have anything scheduled, so she is probably coming with me for support, yeah."

I bit my lip while looking down at my lap. I shouldn't be surprised about it since they were together and all, but I couldn't help but feel sad. I wanted to be the one he brought with him for support.

"I see," I mumbled.

I didn't know what else to say. There was nothing I could do because I wasn't his priority, and I never would be. My dad's words came flooding back in my head, telling me that I should fight for him and show him how much he meant to me, but what was the purpose of it when I knew nothing would change anyway? Timmy was in love with Lily, there was no doubt about it. I couldn't try ruining things for him. He meant too much to me.

I could feel that he knew something was wrong, judging by the way he was looking at me.

"Jules?"

I looked up to meet his gorgeous green eyes that were studying me in concern. "Are you alright?"

I nodded my head almost too quickly. "Yeah, of course. I just thought of something," I mumbled.

He tilted his head to the side. "Of what?"

Why did he have to be so curious all the time? I hated that I couldn't tell him things. I wanted to tell him everything, but this was something he couldn't know about. "It's nothing. I just realized something."

He pouted his lips in disappointment but didn't say anything. After a few seconds, he pulled himself up in a sitting position. "You were expecting your mom to come here and talk to you, right?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah, I guess. Why?"

A smug smile made its way to his face. "I told her I would go talk to you instead since I knew what it was about. She seemed shocked by that."