33

《Trigger Warning: Homophobia, Verbal Abuse.》

Please comment 🥰 and vote!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Yeonjun paled at his mother's words. They were anything but considerate for whatever happened to Yeonjun during school.

"N-Nothing happened."

"Then why is the school contacting me telling me that you're being bullied and there was a scene at your lunch today?"

"I-"

"And even worse! Because you slept with a boy?! What happened to that amazing girl you were dating? How could you sleep with her brother?!"

"M-mom it's not-"

"Choi Yeonjun. Did you, or did you not sleep with a boy?"

"Mom-"

"YEONJUN ANSWER ME!"

"Y-yes."

She took three steps forward and suddenly Yeonjun felt a sharp sting on his cheek.

She had slapped him.

"I thought you were over this- this stupid gay phase! What do I have to do to get it to stop?! You don't like boys! And now you're letting yourself be used by them? Are you a hooker?!"

Yeonjun just rested a hand over his cheek as he stared at the ground with teary eyes.

"Go to your room. We'll finish this talk when your father comes home."

Yeonjun flinched and turned to go to his room knowing that his father's return would only make things worse.

He was scared.

Really scared.

Years ago all she did was yell at him, but this time she had physically hit him. It was no help that Yeonjun wasn't really good at lying.

And they knew that.

Yeonjun sat on the edge of the bed in fear. He bit at his nail as he waited. His dad would be home in an hour or so but he couldn't bring himself to do anything.

After internal debate he finally got up and went to start his homework.

He finished in thirty minutes and went back to zoning out on his bed. How had everything gone wrong in just a matter of weeks.

Just when he was over Soobin, this came to ruin his week. Immensely.

He was contemplating leaving the house when he heard a door slam shut.

Yeonjun's stomach dropped.

There were footsteps and then he heard his mother yelling again.

"I got a phone call from the school today! He's a f**! He's still on that shit from years ago! You need to get him to stop! I give up! HE SLEPT WITH A BOY! He's been whoring around."

"He what?! What about that nice girl? Solhee?!"

"He slept with her brother!"

Yeonjun could hear their voices through the vents. He was shaking with fear, terrified with what they might do to him.

"Choi Yeonjun, get your ass down here right now!" His father bellowed from downstairs.

Yeonjun flinched and slowly walked down.

"You think it's funny? Being gay is disgusting! You're sick!"

Yeonjun tried not to cry, he really did but the moment his father slapped him he let a tear fall.

"See? You're so fucking weak you're crying! We need to fucking fix you. Honey find a mental health hospital's number please."

"I-I don't need to go." He tried to speak confidently but his father just pushed him.

"Who the hell said you could talk? Shut your fucking mouth f**." He slapped Yeonjun's other cheek while his wife left the room to find her phone.

Yeonjun didn't even bother cupping the cheek. He could just feel that the skin had broken and there would be a bit of blood.

"Go get my belt." he growled at his son. Yeonjun's fear spiked.

"D-dad-"

"You know what. Yeonha, come back in here. I've changed my mind."

The woman reentered the room with confusion and listened to her husband.

"I don't even want to see you in my house anymore. You're 18 now. Get out." He spoke.

"Wh-what?"

"Get out of my god-damned house! I'm not going to waste my money trying to fucking fix a monstrosity like you. Lord knows I tried."

He couldn't be serious.

"Please don't! I d-don't have-"

"Choi Yeonjun if you're not out of this house in the next twenty four hours I will call the cops and have them remove you. Go and pack your shit."

Yeonjun's heart dropped. He was serious.

"GO!" Yeonjun jumped and ran to his room, crying as he forced all of his items into his bags and boxes. At one point he just sat on the floor sobbing his eyes out.

What did he do to deserve this?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

All of you guys rn:

sorry sorry

heheheme after reading your comments bc I love comments and I read them all

hehehe
me after reading your comments bc I love comments and I read them all

heheheme after reading your comments bc I love comments and I read them all

but they're happy tears hehehe