She looked up and saw Jake and Alex.

************

Hana's POV

He was kissing me furiously. And I love the way he show me his anger and jealousy. Yes! I know he was jealous when that men held my wrist and tried to came closer to me. With passing days maan become more and more possessive for me and I could see that.

How he kiss me with force, like, he wanted me to show that he only has rights on me and no one else. And now I can feel maan's heart is started beating for me. I can heard his heart beat and I know he was unaware of that. And honestly I love this possessive Maan.

I also kissed him with anger and my own jealousy I also wanted him to know that he is mine. But when I started kissing him furiously he stop and about to moved back but I pulled him closer cupping his face. I felt my back hit the wall. His started kissing me tenderly after few seconds. And I love the way his angry kiss turned into gentle and soft.

Oh god!! I love this men so so soooooo much!!

I was screaming in my heart. And wanted to tell him how much I love him. While my kiss also turned into love one.

We pulled back when we both were completely breathless.

"M...my...wild cat" Maan said huskily in between his pants smirking and put his forehead on mine while looking into my eyes. I looked down blushing.

"I didn't know.. you have this side too.. I thought you were shy girl.. but no... You...."

"Maan Please" i cut him off  embarrassing and hug him hiding my my face in his chest and I heard him chuckled before wrapping his arms around me.

"I.....lo..love you" I whisper

"I know" he said simply.

"Then.. why you.. were with...Ell... Ellen?" my voice crack and eyes burn thinking about him being with another women.

"I can't see you with... any other.. wo...women"  I sob and held him tightly.

He caress my hair but didn't say anything. We stay there like this for few minutes.

"Hana" he called me after comfortable silence.

"Hmm" I hum and then he pulled back looking at me.

"Your never going to sing ever again in front of any other men.. understood?" He asked and I smiled nodding my head.

"Okay... If you don't like then I will never sing in public again" I affirmed looking into his eyes. And he smiled in response.

"Let's go home" he said remove my hairs strands from my face and tug it behind my ear. I nodded and he held my hand leading me outside of the restaurant.

*******************

Tomorrow is maan's birthday and I want to give him something special. And I made up my mind what I wanted to give him.

"So tell me.. what you have plan for tomorrow?" Fathima aapi asked fith time and I gave her silence in response. While pretending i was using mobile.

" I know you have plans for his birthday afterall he is here on his birthday with us after 8 years.. you know na hanu... you can tell me right..  we are friends right" she tried to sugar talk me and this time I look at her. She was looking at me expectingly.

"Your sugar talk doesn't work on me.. aapi" I said smirking and shook my head.

"Oh come on girl.. spill it" Fathima aapi said irritatly.